App downloads suddenly Dropped

Nope, my other games are more arcade games, trying to put out different games to cover various niches…that is even more worrying, that since 2 days ago, ALL of my apps have fallen down to basically nothing, despite them being completely different games and being out since 4-6 months (depending on the app) and having had much better download rates since their launch.

It seems like my whole developer account was put “on the back” by google search algorithm and now none of my game is visible anymore (35 downloads today…for all my apps summed…worst and worst everyday…by next week i’ll probably be down to 0-10)

Not sure what to say. This is the lifetime of the app and try to create a new app. My old unpopular app (I guess similar niche is related) get a little boost after I release a new app. It might bring more visibility to users who want to check out your other apps.

i.e. your app is showing like related to another very popular app in the 3 first spots so it’s showing directly in that popular app listing. I guess that can bring serious traffic.

Reading latest posts i’m wondering if the Play Store is moving to the tipical search engine scenario where there are so many random and changing factors that it’s almost impossible to get new visitors. Those with SEO experience will know what i’m talking about.

The lifetime of an app i can understand…the lifetime of 5 apps all togheter…well it becomes fishy…
Going from 900 daily downloads to 70 in 10 days seems a bit too much of a decrease to not feel strange imho

Yep. I felt it too.
Downloads dropped across the apps without giving any update.

Hi Folks,
I also got a 7-day notification (spam keywords) around a month ago. I can’t confirm the theory for reducing the downloads after the notification. For me nothing changed after the notification. I have 3 published apps at the moment, one is making around 50 downloads a day, the other makes around 20-30 and the third has always been making a small number of downloads.
Another thing which I observed may also affect the downloads. Sometimes (even rarely), but if you are lucky, it may happen that another promoted app has similar title or keywords like one of yours. Then your app will get a lot downloads and you will never suspect a similarity with another app. And when the promotion of the other app is gone, your downloads are gone too.
Regards.

Daily downloads drop happened to one of my apps too. I’m still investigating what caused it.

Various reasons for download drop. Maybe ranking algorithms changed, app removed from featured, no longer new app, flagged by bot, or your competitor got a better ranking than you now.

Might be it just missed the ranking.Check what was earlier and what is now from appannie.You can understand.

Can you set up different applications, whether your software has the copyright pay monthly or free, you can not speak more clearly …

Hi,

Ur app might be in top apps or recently updated list in some of the countries for some time when you received 1000’s downloads a day but it might be removed from that list now so that other apps can share the market and get exposure so you might be getting low downloads

google every time they change their bots so you have to be updated " recommended Tools is appanie

Want do you exactly mean? Can you explain please?

I have also seen a drop in decrease in downloads of my apps. One of my app name car parking account downloads dropped from 300 per day to 90 per day. & I got no email from playstore regarding the issue. But after 2.5 Months everything goes normal.