App Developing and What More?...

At the stage of thinking about the app’s idea, the app’s platform and the team you need for project realization. There is always the marketing matter beside you.

Do not neglect the promotion plan and making notes for your app’s audience, write down app specific idea, make the description and gradually create the media set for app promotion via digital channels. Even when you at the stage of developing the app - you can make pictures of your office routine and share it into the social networks and to have a story-like feel before you have the ready made product.

I’m sure that any success begins with a good story, so let people to watch your progress and see the changes of new-born product alive, but do not forget that you control what sides should be revealed :wink:

I am belong to app promotion dept at KeenMobi and have more than 10 requirements per day to help our clients in the app promotion. In view that our team focusing at Stores we know the main receipts which help to have success in App Store or Google Play:

[b][i]1) Top 10 Ranking Position;

1. Positive Reviews;

2. Keyword Optimization;

3. Easy Discoverability in Search Result;

4. Qualitative Visual Page’s Elements.[/i][/b]

Basing at all these I do recommend to check KeenMobi company to improve installs amount so it will help you to increase the ranking position and grow the ratings by reviews service.

Do not never put your hands down - come forward to your idea and get profits! :slight_smile: