App design by external supplier

Dear fellow developers,

after developing several smaller utility apps and soundboards, I’m now ready to develop my first decent bigger App. After a month of designing the structure and programming, I’ve got a working prototype. However, while all my apps are structural sound, the UI could be better (to put it nicely). Therefor I’m looking for an external party to design the screens (the menu, data, etc is already present) and the general color scheme, logo etc. to create a nice ‘Look and Feel’.

Does anybody has any experience with this process and can point me in the right direction?

Kind regards

What is your budget?

I’m only a small developer, so I’m planning to spend about 500 euro for a logo, ‘menu design’, ‘splash screen design’ and ‘high score screen design’ (including source files). I’m not expecting ‘Candy Crush Saga’ quality, but it has to look nice.

I’m not sure if this is a realistic vision, but I’m sure one of you can tell me :slight_smile:

What is your budget?

Pm about the logo
And Good luck :3

Well, I would like to ask the similar question which other user are seeking answers upon ! i.e. Budget you are looking onto??? maybe we can help you out !

He already told you his budget. :slight_smile:

I’m planning to spend about 500 euro for a logo, ‘menu design’, ‘splash screen design’ and ‘high score screen design’ (including source files)

@Magnesus thanks for pointing things out ! :slight_smile: