Anyone used speedyapprank.com?

0wn3d!!!

Definition Of Botnet :

The term bot is short for robot. Criminals distribute malicious software (also known as malware) that can turn your computer into a bot (also known as a zombie). When this occurs, your computer can perform automated tasks over the Internet, without you knowing it.

Criminals typically use bots to infect large numbers of computers. These computers form a network, or a botnet.

Depends on what is your perspective on a “BOTNET”, our method doesn’t involve any computer. I named it as bot on BHW to attract target audience, that’s marketing.

In order to obtain 1 single download, you’ll need :

1. IP
  2. Imei Number
  3. Gmail Account
  4. Mobile Devices
  5. Android Version
  6. Teleco Carrier Network

Just by botnet and proxies is impossible to achieve that, if you can think of this method, I’m sure there is plenty of talented programmers out there who had thought of this way and do the downloads. Search around the internet and you don’t see anyone offering the download using bot. Fact is - it is impossible. If there is any, they’ll probably use it on their own app.

We have one of the largest network of users who are willing to let us download the game for them after they accept our invitation to their mobile phone and compensation for not uninstalling the app. If there is any uninstallation activity, we will quickly replace it with another download for the app. All they need to do is to just install our app and we will take care the rest. This is no rocket science, we’ve spent years developing and collecting user database around the world.

So let’s say our customer need downloads from UK, we’ll just invite request to all user in UK.

I shouldn’t disclose that much information, but I guess that answer all your question below :

1) Are you delivering downloads from real mobile devices with different Google accounts?
2) Do you personally know all users with all the mobile devices?
3) How can you guarantee 100% of the users will not uninstall the app?
4) Are you using bots to generate the downloads?
5) Are you using emulators to generate the downloads?
6) Will the app be opened on the devices?
7) Where are the downloads coming from? What parts of the World?
8) Will the downloads all come from a single IP address?
9) Is your service 100% Google compliant and are you sure developers using your services are not breaking the rules?
10) Can you guarantee Google will not ban accounts that are using your services?

I’m still giving out free review copy, try and judge by yourself.

How did you get your users and how can I be part of this network?

Yea… Lets see some customers.

Well I paid… and sent a contact message through their web site… no response… also, as of today I can not view my order details. So yea… not good. After finally finding this forum and seeing his responses to many questions, some valid some not. He seems to act like a spoiled child. Oh well that’s $40 down the tubes. Hope he can buy some manners/ethics with it.

11/21/2014 11:10PM
Just got a reply about 5 min ago to my inquiry. They said they had some server issues. Who knows… I just hope at the very least… good job or not that it’s not the same guy who was rep’n them on this forum. :wink:

I didn’t experience with the site you mentioned. All websites are look like legitimate .So it is hard to tell whether it is legit or scam. If you are not sure or have any doubts whether the website can be trusted then exit from the site and take your time to investigate further into the website .To check a site is legit or scam you and rating about the site by the Google search. To check the website is secure use the site Webutation.net you will get more information about the website. Get the “whois” information from WhoisXY.com to know the administrative contact, technical contact etc.

Has anyone used this service? It looks interesting.

speedyapprank.com wasn’t effective in my case