Anyone bought downloads from fiverr ?

Hello,

As title says, my question is anyone here bought downloads from fiverr.
Some gigs are providing around 100 installs for just $5.

If you have tried it, then please share your thoughts. Is it safe ?

Thanks.

Accidentally saw your topic … This question interested me too…Tempting offer “Some gigs are providing around 100 installs for just $5”…Maybe there’s live feedback from users…?

This question interested me too.
Tempting offer “Some gigs are providing around 100 installs for just $5”…
Maybe there’s live feedback from users…?

I bought it three times but in 2013, all of the downloads are from south Korea and I think those devices are not real devices but emulators.

The downloads helped me two times, but now I think the results won’t be effective, and from adwords I get installs for 3c which is

I have not bought the service from fiver, but according to my experience and the recommended by my friends, you can buy app install from Asotop1, which can boost your app ranking in app stores via professional services. Also, there are some discount in these days. As we all know that you have to buy quality app install to avoid your app be removed by Apple, Asotop1 can guarantee the installs all from real users to make you feel risk-free.

For ranking your app or game and getting installs & reviews, i recommend KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion, they provide keyword install, US install and reviews for a very low price

Register by using this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion and you will have a Free $20 bonus installs to promote your Apps/games, up to 500 installs for free ! :slight_smile: