Android Apps Reskinning for Fun and Profit ( Course )

Android Apps Reskinning for Fun and Profit

Hi Guys i bought an online course with 37$ about how to Reskin android app, monetize it and share it on google play, this course is really deserve and i learned lot from it, and i would like to give it to you all for Free, i uploaded this course on my Google Drive so as to be easy to download and make it safe, i let you know about this course with some information below:

Learn how to reskin mobile apps from start to finish and be a part of an industry that attracts million of users.

-Lectures | 49
-Video | 7.5 Hours
-Skill Level | All Levels
-Languages | English
-Size | 777 MB

-Master app reskinning w/ over 7 hours of in-depth training
-Study advanced topics like ASO, graphics editing, sound editing, etc…
-Have fun & make money reskinning Android apps
-Save money creating apps from scratch by legally modify an existing one
-Learn to publish your apps & attract millions of potential users on Google Play Store and other Android Marketplace

Well now let me give download links, you can download it with just one link or Multi Links it’s up to you :o

DOWNLOAD LINK : Click here

Simple reskins are dead. Google detects them, and marks reskin apps with negative ranking. Those apps never gets millions of downloads.

This is not entirely true. Reskin app still get the ranking as normal app. Just the competitions in play store is now huge.

You are wrong! I can see a lot of reskinned games getting huge downloads on Playstore.

I’m 99% sure those games are promoted and marketed with real money.

In our quiz game builder anyone can create quiz games (like Guess the Logo, Guess the Food / Brand) and in fact it can be treated like “reskins” cause our service using the same template BUT the content / colors / sounds are the different and depends on the person who create game. Despite this, games created in our builder, on regular basis become popular and hit the county category charts WITHOUT any advertising. This is facts.

By the way, follow me on SNAPCHAT => @ dmtr1
I share backstage, analytics, insights of our free game builder.

@Elharakafahd - PM me now, I want to offer you partnership.
We have Android Game Builder so I’m sure it will be 100% valuable to all your current customers.
They can create unique quiz games with our free service and make money from ads & IAP.

[QUOTE=QuickApp Ninja;173090]@Elharakafahd - PM me now, I want to offer you partnership.
We have Android Game Builder so I’m sure it will be 100% valuable to all your current customers.
They can create unique quiz games with our free service and make money from ads & IAP.[/QUOT
please the link doesnt march can you send me the course [email protected]

Can you please send a new link, the download link isn’t working

Please send me working link or re-upload the course and please send me course email me [email protected] :pray: Thank you