airpush payment

Lina> In Poland TAX ID its Your number of identity tax/Taxpayer Identification Number
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxpayer_Identification_Number

Did someone have already money for this month? :wink:
I have payment from December, and now I’m waiting to new.

I’m waiting too.
Did anyone already get payment for this month?

Not Yet. So now i know 6 dev, who don’t have payment already.
They have max time to 15 in next month.

Also, some other dev says that he had 1 day delay in payments. ( 1 day after 30… ofcurse :wink:

Drewicz , thanks very much ! and I’m in china , someone told me to fill in with 00000000 , but it seems not work , do you know what is the reason ?

0000 it’s bad tax ID. Don’t know how it is in China. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Try to go in Your “the tax office”.
In Europe, the Tax ID you get after you end the 18 years old.

I have mony in PayPal :wink:

I just received my December payment from Airpush today, via Paypal.

And does this id would change after created ? or every time to get payment would change local tax id ? thanks!

I’m already got my payment too. ^^

Hey Airpush

I am not so happy with Paypal and I really like you guys and want to get paid.

Do you offer Payoneer, or any chance you are considering.

Please, this would be very helpful for me.

Thanks

Sawyer

When you’re finishing 18 in most countries in EU you get an ID and as far as I’m aware it’s not an equivalent to Tax/Vat ID

this month in airpush is very bad i get fill-rate less than 50% every day i don’t know why,did any one have bad fill-rate like me??

I am pretty sure, users are reacting to push ads in installing blockers for it … so they will definitily die sooner or later.

I’m currently using LEADBOLT ant they pay directly to a debit card!!! btw Now I’m doing all my dinners and shopping with this card and save the others credit cards. I hope airpush will use soon, but it’s more versatile having the payments charged in a debit card

Hi Prakash,

I also ask you to offer Payonee as an option.

Thanks

I have near 100k active users and looking for a push ads network.
I prefer have my incomes directly to a credit/debit card.
I have two weeks to choose the network.
What are airpush’ plans about this?

Lets bring this topic back to life.

So… does any of you have AirPush payments sent to Payoneer?
Can u tell us more about it?

Just got my payment this week aswell!

hello Airpush,
i was start with airpush before three month ago in that period of time no revenue is created but in month of October i start little bit earning of 65$ with airpush and that earning will delivered in net 45 day it means 15 December. that date showing in my account but may payout is not delivered for me and my tax related information is already update in desire payment cycle but still my payout is not delivered please help me regarding that.

Hi there,

Please PM me your Airpush email address and I will be able to investigate.

Thanks

Nick