Airpush payment issue.....

Airpush is not paying me my february payment saying that u did not qualified for december bundle 2 earning and that time we paid u money.Now at that time my account manager says that u qualified for december earning after cross checking and they see impression.
So whats the issue now as my account manager already confirmed and this is the mail that i got from their support:

Hello,

Your bundled earnings for the month of December 2014 and January 2015 did not qualify for the payment. but we had paid December 2014 unqualified bundled earnings to you.*Hence the same was adjusted during the February 2015 payout.

Your payment will resume once the overpaid amount gets adjusted.

Kindly revert if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Its look like some misunderstanding from airpush side and forced to create a thread.
And now account manager is not even replying…

Looks like you got over paid and they holding some earning to recoup their loses until your earnings gets caught up. This has happened to me a couple times where i got overpaid so I had to wait until my earnings caught up to be paid again. One time I got overpaid like $1600 one month so i went like 2 or 3 weeks before getting paid again. Mistakes happen. You got overpaid so now u have to wait awhile.

But my account manager already confirmed that i qualified for december payment and thats why i got my payment its not overpaid

Moreover they even now not responding and fixing my issue

Hi Gopal. I have spoken with your assigned account manager and she says that she has been in contact with you.

Your bundled earnings for the month of December 2014 and January 2015 did not qualify for the payment. but we had paid December 2014 unqualified bundled earnings to you.*Hence the same was adjusted during the February 2015 payout.

Your payment will resume once the overpaid amount gets adjusted.

Airpush Nick

Hello nick,
But at that time my account manager issue was due to push ads which my account manager says that i have not integrated and after that she confirmed that on cross-check push sds were integrated.So plz chk it again …

Please continue your conversations with her. I know she has checked numerous times.

Airpush Nick