Airpush is the biggest cheater fraud company

I worked with AirPush for about 3 years and got all my payments on time and no suspensions at all.
Guys, let’s grow up: these frauds are seen every day on Google Play.
Moreover I have 100 times your downloads and installs base and you are “Top Developers” and my company isn’t.
Come on…

Your company is a fraud and you will soon go down unless you make some really big changes.
You can’t run a successful company cheating developers and calling them fraud.

Gplay dev console screenshot has nothing to do with traffic since a developer can control traffic with just a button click on his website ,but you wont understand this since you don’t know how to code. But this has nothing to do with code, even a 10 yr old kid can understand that,because it is plain logic,something which doesn’t get into your head. Since your logic here is so stupid,i don’t know what advanced click fraud prevention tools you are using in your basement. Throw them away,because they don’t work and they are a joke,and so is your logic.

To sustain a fraudulent business, you need to have a few legitimate deals as “proof”
Moreover ,your posts don’t have much value since your join month and post month on this forum is the same

Hey nick dont think like that…If I have 100 downloads today and I got 100 impressions next day my app promotion is stooped I have 2-3 download’s and 0 impressions…you have to consider things like this

Nick just pay the guy his $10, this thread turned into PR disaster

Nick said right, I used to have this problem too…they suspended my account then I sent email to ask them why? After they reply me what is the problem. The problem is my app still get much money event my app was suspended… So I sent report Google Analytics to them…Finally, they re-enable my account…

I used Airpush for 3 years and I made more than 220.000 dollars with them , and they always pay on time also the support is great. The only problem I got with them in 3 years is this month when they dropped the rates of Bundle 2 without notifying me first so I can change it which lead me to lose a lot of money that week.
Besides that my experience with them was more than satisfying.

To sustain a fraudulent business, you need to have a few legitimate deals as “proof”
My friend earned $4000with them within 15 days, they banned his account even when they couldnt find any fault. When it was still under review, Nick had already declared my friend a fraud. They couldnt prove to my friend that his traffic was fraud, but still they didnt gave him his money.
Putting that aside, Nick’s logic of detecting fraud isnt digesting is it?

I get spikes one day then 0 the next as well on some of my apps, Zedge will sometimes feature your app for the day as well. Also top developer status has to be earned you will not get that tag by cheating. I have Airpush marked my apps as fraud many times since 2011 but they have always fixed. They even suspended my account by mistake back in 2012 but quickly restored the next day. Lost $600 that day, they said they fired an employee and he retaliated by randomly suspended peoples accounts

He gave fake links to ones with 10-50 million downloads, and got 3200 impressions in one of his best days. Come on it’s obviously fake links and traffic. If his apps had that many downloads, he wouldn’t have 0 traffic on certain days, and a premium publisher like that would reach out to somebody to talk at an ad network instead of just integrating and not saying anything. Come on guys.

Nick

Your logic is stupid Nick, I thought you said you were using Advanced click fraud Mechanism to detect fraud.
Question 1: How do you know for sure that he is not using other networks or mediation of some kind.
Question 2: Do you know what mediation is?
Question 3: Do you think he is trying to earn shit load of money with 3200 impressions that he wants to cheat your company? Was he earning big amount of money with 3200 impressions?
Question 4: Do you think it’s okay to ban someone just because he has a lot of downloads but no impressions on your ad network?
Question 5: Why did you guys steal 4000$ of Tabrej Alam which he earned?
Question 6: Why do you guys suspend the account first,keep displaying ads on the inventory and then try to find a problem?That’s what you did with his app.

I guess my logic is as stupid as your questions.
Nothing was ever stolen, stop making incorrect claims.
Thanks!
Airpush Nick

I do know who is right wrong here.

One thing i will suggest that avoid experimenting too many ad networks. Most of the time i and my friends used admob despite of bearing bad ecpms with them. But they never suspended the accounts, nor they issued a single warning so far. They always paid on time and we always played fair as a return.

Whenever i try a new ad network, i always assume that such things might happen for sure. This thinking will be a true healers on such times. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have seen couple of similar threads about airpush. Ad networks change their policies and tools when they get old, i think this is the right time when multiple developere are singing in same ringtone. Afterall ad networks works only when developers uses them.

Thanks a lot for your support guys.
Thanks for standing by my side.
There is no point in talking to Nick,his IQ is below 5 and he is a jerk.
I hope you learn from my experience and avoid Airpush in the future.
Rather try out some other ad-network.

I do know who is right wrong here.

One thing i will suggest that avoid experimenting too many ad networks. Most of the time i and my friends used admob despite of bearing bad ecpms with them. But they never suspended the accounts, nor they issued a single warning so far. They always paid on time and we always played fair as a return.

Whenever i try a new ad network, i always assume that such things might happen for sure. This thinking will be a true healers on such times. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have seen couple of similar threads about airpush. Ad networks change their policies and tools when they get old, i think this is the right time when multiple developere are singing in same ringtone. Afterall ad networks works only when developers uses them.

Yeah he should be generating like 500k+ impressions a day with an app that large. People are dumb if you going to provide a fake link then atleast provide one where number of downloads match your daily impressions, Rookie Scammer, failed at scamming. I think a 5 year old can scam better.

When accounts get suspended, ads will shutdown in your app. I know this for a fact. My account was suspended by accident from a disgruntled fired employee and no ads showed in my app, but once i got restored next day ads showed again.

Yours was a different case,in my friends case,they were still displaying ads nd they didn’t give him his 4k

Your “friend” had a ~90% CTR, and we didn’t pay him for that traffic because that is not valid, but we did for his legit traffic.
Most networks would just ban you with that type of CTR, but we worked with him and he was able to keep his account.

Nick

Nick bro,
You have to think like a developer who spams the user with ads to understand that its possible to achieve 100%+ CTR. Just think how is 100%+ CTR is possible and you will get answer.
Many devs doing android stuff just for money and not passion. So showing more ads is more money for them.

Seriously Airpush sucks with the kind of arguments I read.