Airpush - Have anyone received payment for july?

Hi Rox,

I’m sorry to hear your thoughts, but we still have one of the industries fastest and lowest payment requirements.
We switched the weekly payment minimum around the beginning of the year. and the information was shown in your account.

Nick

when payments back to net30 again? would not it be back anymore?

Are payment for july net45 has been delay?
Today i dont get payment airpush?
When procces?

July payments should have been paid yesterday (Net 45). Haven’t received anything. Has anyone received their July payments?

nope, I don’t have it

Net45 means that time between payments equals 45 days.Last payment was 15 Aug so next payment (for July) must expect at the end of September.

no thats not how it is my friend , u can also check your payments page it says next payment date 15th september . And guys i just contacted airpush there was some minor delay and the payments will be sent today 16th september , so its alryt to wait a day more ! relax and pls post back as soon as u all receive payments :slight_smile:

I didnt received july payment

even i didnt , so contacted them and they replied that it will be sent in 24hrs , chill i think it will be there soon :slight_smile:

Problem that my payment table not shows net45 payment date,only weekly so i can be wrong =\

Delay again…

Yep, hopefully be paid immediately

Hey everyone,

Net 45 payments were sent out today. Please PM your account manager if it hasn’t shown up in your account yet. Please remember that wire / ACH will take a few days to show in your account.

We are working on our payment process to get back to net 30.

Thanks
Nick

Are you procces payment via paypal today?

Hi komandan,

There was a slight delay with paypal payments and will be sent shortly.

Nick

ok… im waiting

Got my wire transfer today :slight_smile:

Can anyone tell me if this means that I wont get ANY money from Airpush anymore? Even when I get $2 per day from Bundle 1?

Hope you are doing great!

I’m writing you for quick update on revised monthly payment program.

It has always been the requirement to enable and integrate all ad units in all of your applications if you have integrated our Bundle 1 SDK and the same rule applies for our Bundle 2 SDK as well.

While reviewing your account by our quality analysis team, they have found that
you have not enabled and integrated all ad units for all of your applications, I would like to request you to please integrate all ad units to be eligible for monthly payment and enabling all ad units will also boost your revenue.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I’m always here to help.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks,

Guys i Finally got my airpush payment via paypal :slight_smile: very happy !

Hey everyone,

Paypal payments were just sent. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay. @Didldak - you will need to update your apps to include all ad types from the bundle 1 SDK to recieve payments - this is noted on the integration document.

Nick