Airpush bundle 2 install count wtf???

Hi guys ,

is anyone else having an install count problem with Airpush bundle 2 ?
Especially yesterday it droped out about 90% …

what’s wrong with them???

Same here , now it’s less profitable than the normal SDK, with more annoyance to the user , I didn’t think we’ll get to this low

its getting harder to get new users, that’s why it is dropping, the outside app markets are only so big, so your customers are downloading your other apps or new apps so no revenue.

They should also add a bundle3 which is just like bundle1 for payrates of new installs plus rev share with added icons and notifications, will be good for people who have hard time getting new users. Im still doing consistent on my account, no drops here, in fact mine went up extra $10 last 2 days.

airpush bundle 2 now only pays revenue for unique users installing our apps . thats the sad part so they should have either increased the CPM value for per unique user install or let us get all user installs for 0.05$ . instead they have reduced the CPM value as well as restricted to unique installs…

[HR][/HR]

1) MOBVISTA - 100% fill rate 10$ eCPM Weekly payments JOIN NOW !!!
2) STARTAPP - Get 2390$ for every 25,000,000 impressions for FREE JOIN NOW !!!
3) challenge your brain by reaching the number 2048 . PLAY NOW !!!

[QUOTE=kingloki1991;74091]airpush bundle 2 now only pays revenue for unique users installing our apps . thats the sad part so they should have either increased the CPM value for per unique user install or let us get all user installs for 0.05$ . instead they have reduced the CPM value as well as restricted to unique installs…

Well im still making 80-120 a day with them and I have no google play account so I am not complaining, My account has gotten way better past week or so, traffic is picking up very well on my apps. Amazon just opened up to 41 extra countries so blast your apps there they do approve bundle2 apps.

dude how many apps u got on bundle 2 ?

[quote=“kingloki1991,post:6,topic:8046”]

how many apps u have and on how much store and how much daily download of apps

Hey everyone,

There have been some reporting concerns from the Bundle 2 install earnings, and we are working to resolve them as soon as possible, and any stats will be updated.
Please remember that the SDK only pays for new and unique users to the Airpush network who install and opt in the EULA.
@hirako - Please PM me the email address you are using that is enabled for Bundle 2 so we can further investigate.

Nick