Advantages of moPub

Hi,
I Apologize if it has created inconvenience.
But I just wanted to reach out all people who had been or are using mediation and the best way I thought is to ask each of them in their thread.

I am facing issues with admob mediation (one of my app got suspended on admob, lucky me account is still active) so I am looking for another mediation which is non Google and good.

I would highly appreciate , if anyone from this active forum helps me out.

Thanks and apologize once again for inconvenience caused.

If you don’t quote their actual message then they won’t be notified. Creating a new thread regarding your problem would have been the best bet.

The only reliable non-Admob mediation platform that I know of is moPub, but as of late they have had a number of issues.

You can try writing your own mediation code into your apps directly, if you have a server and the know-how.

I think, even if you don’t have a server, you can write a code for mediation. Call first ad network, and by listener, onAdFailed() call another.

I tried new thread, but it did not get any response, so I tried this way, but I understood now and thank you for your kind advice,

Dear Javanshir,
Thank you for your kind feedback, but I am using some country base targeting and ecpm based waterfall , which I believe is not possible without server, and it is little complicated to code such things on server side and it will come at the cost of de-focusing from actual business.

But thank you once again for your kind advice.

This is question for million dollar. :slight_smile:
If you games not kid-oriented you could use MoPub(best and stable solution from my point of view).
In kid-oriented games I’m using my own mediation : I can switch between Admob, Mmedia and etc.

BTW, this guys AdFlake - Home are funs of AdWhirl, so you can check there mediation service as well. I found only one problem they do not support Google play service yet, but if you are not planning to use AdMob is OK.

Thank you for million dollar advice.

My app are also kids oriented , so we share the same space ,
and unfortunately , for all other my apps (which are kid oriented) I use admob.

May I send you personal message to discuss more and get your kind advice?

Many thanks and Best regards

Yes. You can send me PM.