ads network

Hey, what ads network do you recommend me to use which has high ecpm and doesnt makes trouble with the payment? (I dont want video ads)
Thanks!

Are you looking to monetize apps on Google Play or on 3rd party markets?
For Google Play with Airpush, our SDK includes a pay per download ad type where you can earn up to $0.02 per new USA user install and EULA (end user license agreement) opt in along with high CPMs on our in app banners and smart wall (which is a collection of various in app ad types like interstitial, overlays, video and more). When using the Bundle 1 SDK, the average CPM is $1-4+. Our default payment is on a net 30 cycle, by PayPal or wiretranser (minimum of $50), and if you start earning $300 a week for 1 month and on, we pay weekly.

For 3rd party markets, our Bundle 2 SDK pays up to $0.05 per new user install and EULA opt in world wide at a $50 eCPM - the highest in the industry. I have a large list of 3rd party market sites to share as well.

Shoot me a message if you would like to learn more.

Cheers,
Airpush Nick

@AirpushNick are your ads pre loaded? I integrated airpush years ago but it was slow so I removed it and use mobilecore instead…

Hey Romel,

Our latest versions have ad caching features to help with storing and loading ads faster. You can see them listed in our integration docs.
Please PM me your Airpush email address so I can check out your account.

Bundle SDK 1.0 Documentation - manage.airpush.com/docs

Aurpush Nick