Admob - New all time low in February

Thanks for your reply, but you said that it bring 2 more times revenue after combine appbrain with admob, I can hardly believe that 1 offer wall of Appbrain in every 3 days can bring so much revenue to your app. Did you mean 3 offer wall in 1 day?

Thanks for your reply, but you said that it bring 2 more times revenue after combine appbrain with admob, I can hardly believe that 1 offer wall of Appbrain in every 3 days can bring so much revenue to your app. Did you mean 3 offer wall in 1 day?

No, I mean that my revenue in AppBrain was increased in 2 times during last year. And this level of revenue is stable in the first half of this year.

I see, thanks. I may try Appbrain later. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but whats the revenue? Fill rate is bad with mobilecore so eCPM doesn’t matter too much.

@droidboy, I don’t think that they have bad fill rate. From my investigations, that is 90-95%, and from that 5-10% you will not earn much anyway

Yo guys, is this the complete game over for Admob now?
At the moment we currently only use Admob as backfill, the drop in fill rate is not related to this, it already dropped before and keeps dropping slowly.
It doesn’t make sense. Admob added a blockade for accidental clicks in December. Clicks that are made in the first second don’t get counted anymore. This should absolutely lead to lower expenses from advertisers and a higher amount of advertisers, even now.