A lot of applications are ad serving disabled from Admob ?

I don’t want to offend anyone I am new so just wanted to know I haven’t received this kind of mail so do I think I am ok. its just been 4 days I have published my first app on Play Store with ad mob. Also can you please suggest some policy compliant ads sites.

is it only happening to developers who upgraded to the new Admob??

No, i don’t upgraded to the new Admob

I’m still with the old one.

Google is F**KING us, Admob say our application isn’t compliance, but they don’t show us how or any clear reason to fix. Do they think that they have too much developers, too much applications ? Bye bye Admob.

it happened to me too yesterday , I got two emails for the same app that was serving million and half impression a day and that was never in the Play Store at the first place.
So guys what’s the alternative ? I’m thinking of replacing it with Airpush banner ads even though I think they don’t have enough inventory for Africa and Asia which consist 80% of my traffic

I received a mail too…for the app which was suspended from play store 5 months ago…
all other apps seems fine,for now…

guys don’t despair. Think of it as if admob was not worthy of your app. Unlike the web, ad networks for mobile apps are not limited. Look for some better networks than admob. The admin of this forum @david, his whole admob account was banned. Ask him, does he care? My best guess no because there are hell lot of other networks and monetization methods.

Some of my friends say that their applications are content is no copyrighted material (book, comic), therefore, the use of them is locked, while you?

F**K ADMOB, someone decompiled my game, changed package and published to another stores like appzoom, mobango…This stolen game still send request to admob with my admob app ID but new package and new app name. And today I receive the same disabled request email from Admob. WTF??? What should I do???

So sorry to hear this. If they change your package name, why do they still user your admob ID to keep send the revenue to you?

Btw, I don’t think your app will be affected. Admob just disable serving to the stolen app with the different package name from yours.

I don’t know. In another stores, I saw stolen game with android icon, not my game’s icon. Maybe he is a beginning developer :smiley:

Yes, I see. But repeated violation can make my account banned.

Yes, I see. But repeated violation can make my account banned.

Guys , is there anyone who used admob mediation instead of admob directly ? is it still working for other networks ?

I´ve got this email too, they disabled my top app… I am so sad about it, because at first, Google removed my app and it took them 1 month to give it back to me, since I proved that they had no right to delete it… It was a bit more complicated though. During that month, I´ve lost 30+K users and a lot of money, and also dropped from 70-90K impressions a day to 30-50K. And now this… There goes all my “pocket money”. I have a feeling that someone up there doesn´t like me :smiley:

Anyways, I will try airpush banners though, I hope I can get at least ECPM of 0.40 cents with them.

I got the email last Wednesday stating that my app has been disabled. I read through the policies and I was pretty sure I understood why it was in violation. There was a clickable view which the user clicked to see their opponents information. This view compressed to just a few pixels when the ads appeared on smaller devices such as a Nexus S.

I created a new update which resolved the problem 3 days later. I then filled in the appeal form after releasing the update with a description what policies I thought the app violated and what I did to resolve them. This evening (3 days after sending the appeal) I got my app enabled again.

I read in their FAQ that basically if you don’t appeal correctly the first time then they’ll ignore future ones. My advise is to be pretty certain that you have understood the policies you have violated and resolved them with an update BEFORE you send the appeal. In the appeal make sure you describe what you believe the issues are and what you have done to resolve them. I think their (very harsh) policy behind basically not explaining what you’ve done wrong as a developer is that maybe, if you can’t read the policies yourself and figure out what you’ve done wrong, then you’ll be doing it again.

I hope the rest of you get a positive result.

Guys I have checked my AdMob and saw this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet.

My app was disabled on 25th, I changed ads to AppBrain on 26th. What bothers me is a fact that I am getting ads again since 27th. They haven´t e-mailed me that my app was re-enabled or anything like that. Is it possible that they re-enabled ads for me without notifying me? It would be nice if I could get back to AdMob.

admob.jpg

According to reports in this forum, and also from my recent experience. It takes 3 days for it to actually be disabled properly. Also remember you can have multiple apps which request from the same ID in admob. They don’t disable the admob ID, they disable the ads being sent to a specific app. So you could still have traffic from other apps which use the same ID.