Your best number of installs in 1 day

Your game looks awesome, also the video and everything. Your game definitely deserves much more downloads per day!

About the simple apps there was talk about earlier - a friend of mine made a cartoon app, which averaged about $1000/month, and some of his more “serious” projects just didn’t take off. Go figure.

108 installs on my best days… way too far of my 10.000 per day goal! ill let you know when i reach it hehe

i got 1152 install in 1 day for my appinstaller
Use this link to get 25$ on 100 install in startapp link:StartApp - Developer Register

2000 installs a few ago. Application is TV izle (live streaming TV).

11500~ I believe, a 3D Game.

19-25 k daily 2 weeks ago for 5 days

Was it a Temple Run 4?

380K a day… it was madness!!

Wow! Were you featured or something?

Just posting that comment got you 200+ visits for your profile page on this forum. Of course, most of us trying to guess your app/game :confused:. mind sharing?

haha… Unfortunately i wouldn’t share the app. I was not featured. Just ranked top 5 in over 32 countries under games. It lasted 4 days and then the huge drop started after the app was dropped from top new. That was 4 months ago.

So a 360K peak stabilized at what eventually ? I wpuld guess maybe 10-20K per day now?

Four months down the line. With a total download of 12 million and now just 20-34K a day.

So it has found a stable place in rankings/downloads now - or is that a constant battle (i.e. app goes up/down).

Was this an unexpected hit - i.e. working on 5 apps and 5th being no better in your opinion yet synched well with the public (a story one hears often - perhaps reason is that developers are usually more attuned to what they like and it can often be different from what the mass market is tuned to).

Do you consider that the mindshare the app occupied is going down over time - or do you find that you are giving that app mindshare proportional to it’s revenue contribution ? (That is, since so much of revenue would be from one app - you have to give it support - or do you feel freer now to move to newer projects).

Following the progress of a successful app takes time from other things - but is also a valuable (and rare opportunity) to observe - for this reason I suspect much more time is given to it - as it can abe a good lesson in marketing etc. (also a successful app will get more reviews, more comments - so you just are exposed to more info). So while it may take some time away from new projects - there is the aspect of “bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush” - but the developer maybe thinking that this exposure is invaluable as it is allowing them to better judge what app project to start next and which ones to defer i.e. it help them become a “leaner” player.

A lesson one may learn also is how much to do and what complications to avoid - in order to get the same bang but for smaller buck.

This is often not the way developers start development - often they have left a job to do this or they are doing it for fun - so there is tendency to favor projects which are interesting to them - unfortunately that may not mesh with what the public expects. So this is the “developer without marketing department” issue that many single-person development outfits may face - but the positive side is that if they can stay the course they will learn that on the job from their own success/failures. Perhaps for this reason many folks advise new developers to start with smaller projects - so they get more exposure for less effort initially and start to get a sense of the public (esp. if they have not had that kind of exposure before).

Of course if they are a skilled game designer to begin with their “intuition” may allow them to directly make something great - however even they may find some surprises in the mobile market (i.e. shorter attention span may favor games/apps that are playable while waiting at the dentist’s office - though supposedly the market for tablets is slightly different and may be replacing the desktop model for game play i.e. longer more complicated games).

3191 install for my livewallpaper and now is between 1000 and 800 install / day from 3 week

adforandroidapps, how do you type so long posts. I have seen it so many times now.

I think for any app to really make a difference, it should have minimum 1K downloads per day.

My app averages 200 per day (peak was 250).

7k in a day the number goes up each day though

85k, 20th day

+65,000 downloads