Whats is going on with Airpush? please chime in - My first Post here :)

Can ayone recomend me a good Ad network for banners? Im getting a poor fillrate with Airpush.

Thanks

Stats are broken again for 3 hours for now!!??

Hi I0OoIolIlO,

We are making some adjustments to our portal, and some developers are experiencing reporting delays. Please be ensured that we are working to resolve issues for all developers.

Anybody can PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Airpush Nick

Yep, and yesterday My revenue stopped for the last 2-3 hours of the day, still isnt updated…

Yes, Nick. I know it, but you should agree with me that if we write about issues here then it gives you more pressure to fix the problems.
I hope you don’t mind. AirPush is still the best network for me, and I wish you all my best!

Ok, so the stats were frozen for half day, when they finally get updated I only get a few dollars, and by no means the real numbers… (should have been 70 more…)

Also yesterday they got frozen the last 3 hours. Didnt get updated today. Time to switch my best apps to AppNext, lets see how they behave :stuck_out_tongue: Airpush is the only network I have heard about playing with the numbers.

Edit: lol ApppNext doesn’t have PPD and it seems Airpush has the highest… I will use both. But please Nick fix those numbers… thats a considerable ammount of money…

Question should be what type of apps do you have? Are they both IAP and Ad supported? Is so PM me we can discuss.

Hey Nick !
How about stats for 2nd February ? When Airpush will repair that ?

Hi E2RD,

We are finalizing the repairs, and stats should be updated soon.

Nick

The airpush cpm is dropping daily so I stopped using airpush and start using Mobvista that have high eCPM

@ just84 - could you please share some current eCPMs and other date with mobvista, screenshots will be very nice , seems like you really like them. show us the money so we maybe use that link you have in your signature

Yes I really like mobvista just because its giving me great earnings and its worth the try

What type of ad are these stats from? Banner, interstitial, etc

Wow! Your CTR is over 50% in 2/15! How could it be high like that!

I`m using interstitial (full page ad)

in 2/15 I added more apps so CTR is different from app to app but as you see the min CTR is 14%

interesting, thanks

Yeah I know you have added more apps but with the total CTR > 50%, you must have at least 1 app with CTR > 50%, how could you have app with that such high CTR? It seems like user alway click the ads when it show up. I never have app with CTR bigger than 20% :frowning:

Maybe because I`m using interstitial ad when the app is starting also maybe the beautiful mobvista ads are attracting the users to click it

man, you r spamming everywhere with your mobvista posts. “beautiful mobvista ads”…
40 posts, I am sure in 39 u r talking about mobvista

I am using airpush, and wanted to follow this post, now it is spam, and nothing else