unusual high CPC at admob?

their service also works pretty well … but sometimes it seems to lose information … maybe they had a problem and fixed it.

It’s very well suited if you use differnt stores, you get a very good overview

For admob it seems accurate. I don’t use it for tracking rankings and downloads (using appannie.com for that as it doesn’t have as much delay it seems)

Reiti, if you go to the ads tab, on the left side, you should see different settings, for example what countries to show. Under the country section you should be ble to choose cpm, cpc, ctr, etc. On my phone right now so can’t check the exact position :slight_smile:

My stats are also going down since the beginning of the month. I hope it won’t be that way for the whole summer…

Thanks Solirify, for detailed guide. I have been using distimo monitor for a quite while, but i didnt know it had such feature. Biggest cpc for admob i found was 65 cents and it was from Switzerland.

Well, right now I have unusually low eCPC at admob - never had it that low… I’ll have to consider adding more ad networks.

Let’s do some rollercoaster :wink: admob revenue goes up like a rocket today. started the last couple of days to go slowly up and today gets airborne somehow.

happily, they seem to have better inventory again. ctr is going up, cpc at 0.036 (instead of 0.01)

so, something has happened, maybe families are back from vacation :slight_smile:

by the way … what is the minimum bid for advertisers? 0.01 …?

Did you guys know that adsense CPC (on website) is at around 0.36? that is 10x more for website advertising :slight_smile: (but ctr is much lower)

very strange … the numbers were just corrected. i register a loss of several thousand impressions, CTR dropped, eCPM stayed the same, ~700 clicks were removed

edit: 12 hrs later … the numbers has changed again … the missing impressions/clicks were added again :slight_smile: … that’s what I call a rollercoaster xD