StartApp new SDK - main thread

Hi Vitoralm,

We’ve checked a few dozen accounts with the new SDK’s, and stats look OK.

Could you please email me directly ([email protected]), or [email protected] and we’ll get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,
Ariel.

uhhh okay
but the ads choice really not that smart.
i already has opera apps since the first i buy my phone, but the ads said i should instal opera :v

haha looks like our place not really famous :o

No I meant the adapter for admob and mopub for your in-app sdk (banners and interstitial)

hey guys,
i just notice some holy shit about the new sdk.
You can’t use banner ads without showing the eula. what the hell is wrong startapp why we cant use banner ads without eula??

Hey devankit,

You can simply choose and download the InApp SDK only, that has just the banners. This one does not require EULA.

If this is what you tried, but still require EULA, please let me know ASAP.

Ariel.

yaa, your inapp sdk require StartAppSearch.init(this); to be called to show banner ads which result in showing of eula.if i don’t called this method no banner is shown

I see.

Waiting to hear from my tech guys about this!

Thank you for your kind words! I hope that your experience with MOBARIOis going well.

We truly try to bring value to our developers ON-TOP and in addition to other SDKs. You can use all the above SDKs and MOBARIO.
We pay per unique install. Those of you that implement our SDK and start distributing it by the Sept. 20th will get our promotion! $75 for the first 1500 installs!!! (More details on site, plus if you come to the site we can chat live!)

We offer your user a truly satisfying UX with our Multi-Tasking capabilities. Check out our YouTube!

Experience first hand our product with our Demo App :cool:

Most importantly, We Follow Google’s new Policies!!!

Looking forward to giving YOU developers that worked so hard to develop great apps what you deserve: Great Revenue & 24/7 Great Service.

See you at MOBARIO!

This post has been deleted

can it use
StartAppSearch.init(this, false);
like the old starapp??

LULs

Hi startapp,

i got this mgs and my app has stopped unexpectedly.

09-17 01:43:05.429: E/Parcel(10505): Class not found when unmarshalling: 2��1��com.startapp.android.publish.banner.BannerOpti, e: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 2��1��com.startapp.android.publish.banner.BannerOpti

How can i solve it out?

does any one seen somthing like

Hey keitaro3660,

This method will not on the new SDK’s.

We will have a solution for this soon.

I was actually surprised it took Mobario SO long to write something on this thread… :slight_smile:

Hi Minimum,

Please write [email protected], we’re set up with 24 hr support so we’ll be able to reply very quick.

Ariel.

I updated my apps. In Google Play Market, my apps have 5000 downloads. But Startappp still 0 download, 0 impression( Old my apps in startapp have 2000k downloads). What wrong with new Startappp?

Thanks alot. I will send them an email.

My downloads down 70%, impressions down 50% as old startapp. do you meet problem similar? What’s wrong with startapp?

Has anyone tried the Automatic converter from the old sdk to the new one and can indicate it works?

It’s better if you replace all old sdk and code with the new

I updated my app at 1.00pm yesterday. And the download report of my app is still 0 download, 0 impression

Yes, you can. But it still shows the EULA, it seems to be ignoring the 2nd parameter.

Me too, it’s happening with everyone.