[SELL] AutoInstalling Apps from Google Play and Rating in background! UNIQUE METHOD!

:slight_smile: yeah, thats my multi and i’m not hiding it since you know it and attacked me with your multi :wink:

kindly go away man… i u cant work urself. let other work and make money…

focus your brain on something which can make you money.

I just bought mine and its working fine . best code i ever seen.

Up! …

You all need to grow the fùck up.

That’s right! :slight_smile:

up up…

Last copy left

uuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppp

Up up - i sell this for $49

F uck you. I know that your code is not working and you are scamming people. :slight_smile:

cry, i sell the same code as you 49$

It’s f*cking hilarious, clearly there’s no honor among thieves :slight_smile:

For sure, I got this method for free from one pissed of buyer. It’s not working, or working very rare. Sometimes install app, sometimes stucks and showing webview to user :smiley:
Android 6.0 - worked for me, two times, third time google account was blocked (user account)
Android 5.0 - worked one time, second stuck on device chooser
Android 4.2.2 - not worked, it was saying “that browser is not supported any more”

poor eclipse code, don’t being to be scammed, he is selling it only because it’s not working 100% always :smiley:

also hammid, i understand you to get your cashback but you are scamming people too :smiley:

So i suggest everyone…do not fill his pocket, you will receive poor eclipse crap :smiley:

Please don’t even bother to listen to these guys… Just check posts about ramzixp which was created earlier… He is not a person you can trust. The same hammid - guy without history wanted to scam people :slight_smile: And maybe it’s the same person… Don’t give a shit :slight_smile:

yeah, all are scammers but not you :wink: saint…

I quite this discussion, people can think themselves, just wanted to warn them :wink:

------ not worth to discuss :slight_smile: Have a nice day!

ramzixp is correct. This code does not work

Also any auto installs and auto reviews get removed by Google within 3 days if you try it on live apps. I tried it. Doesn’t work and you run the risk of getting banned. Not worth it.

IT WORKS on every device. Some of you got my code from “unofficial” sources - that’s why it’s not working. I put other code for “unofficial” sellers and the code from me works always :slight_smile: Beat regards

Wrong, I bought it directly from you. It doesn’t work. I realize you’re trying to get your $200 from developers, but it’s not nice to deceive people.