[SELL] AutoInstalling Apps from Google Play and Rating in background! UNIQUE METHOD!

I don’t think that it’s against any OFFICIAL law… At least in Europe the law is not so modern… BTW I think most of us is using developer accounts registered not with their original names… Don’t scare people :wink:

Question: Can we control them from a server?
Answer: You have method like InstallAndRateApp (String packagename, int stars, String comment) and you put inside whatever you want. You can call this method from server, push message or anything you want

2 copies left

Trick works on every Android system - even on 6.0 and 7.0!

My skype : mmmkkksss.mmmkkksss2

Dont sell cause google will soon patch this

So everyone should use this code as fast as possible;) But so far this code works for last 6 months without problems

I just will use your words here!
So, If I owned this scripts/apps, I wouldn’t tell anyone, at least until I made $1M selling my services! Sooooooo!!! :slight_smile:

new account with 1 post - very respectable account history :slight_smile:
I see that some people don’t want this code to be on sale… But it is! And everyone should have chance to use it

To be honest man, I’m very curious about it! but you don’t give any guaranty and asking payment as a gift. I have bad experience buying online and paying as a gift, If I try it, I won’t pay you as a gift and also It’s bit expensive…

Make and give trials examples!

One time you sais that with this method you can earn 1M$, and from the other side you are sayin that 200$ is too expensive… It will never be good price for some people… It it would be cheaper everyone will think that it doesn’t work, because it’s too cheap.

This method will change the market totally, it must stay within only few guys to get the best results

This code amazing and it work perfect!!..
Publish 2 apps with it so far and doing more… Thank you sir!.

i bought last night :slight_smile: he is best in code and logic. helping me in chat too :slight_smile:

Just one copy left :slight_smile:

Just a warning to you guys… I’ve already informed Google about this method. I’ve been told they are going to automatically start banning apps that use it soon.

It’s very dangerous to them because the code can be easily modified to 1) steal Google passwords (show a fake Google login screen hosted on your own server) or 2) trick users into buying paid apps

Google is going to come down hard on any accounts which use this method. Just a warning :slight_smile:

Hhahah good luck troll :slight_smile: I see in your posts history that you like to offense people and talk bullshit about everyone who is trying to sell here something…

Of course Google doesn’t detect this method and they won’t - only few people know about it, so Google doean’t give a sh-it about it :slight_smile: Don’t worry - this method is safe for every app and account :slight_smile:

I just want to warn too… If mmmkkksss will earn the money with this method, can generate 5000/installs a day, he would not sell this method even for 50k$.
He is very shady person, who bought my ebook in the past and was giving away everywhere for some codes and other stuff. Not fair. Now he is creating accounts like fckramzixp, jim and others to attack me, follow me or report my apps. This thing that “ramzixp is a cheater” is his case.

I know some person what bought it and he told me that is common webview. Please note, that new android versions are strong secured, maybe this method stoped working.

Also his reviews in this thread are fakes, I know people who get some stuff for this :slight_smile:

You will decide yourself, I not stop you to buy it but cannot recommend it. If this method is insane, I would buy it when he started this thread. I haven’t it.
Maybe it’s good, maybe not. If you have free bucks to test it, free way.
For me, mmmkkksss is bankrupt like most of us and looking for free cash that he invest in CPI.

I can suggest if you doubt, better to spend this money for CPI or keyword installs (i got 100 trial last week and it was insane boost, i’m not selling installs, find provider yourself)

Feel free to use this method on all of your accounts, but don’t say I didn’t warn you. Be aware that Google is very, very good at connecting accounts used by the same developer. You have to be willing to lose everything if you want to use something like this.

It’s not actualy true, Google is dumb but the key is if that method is truely legit? For me it not have such power as described. Nobody is selling the golden mine.

Think what you want - people who bought the method are satisfied :slight_smile: It’s working like I wrote. If it wouldn’t be working - this thread would be spammed by unhappy users. But it’s working on every system and it’s working good.

Ramzixp: you were begging me for this method. I didn’t give it to you - and this is your revenge?

I never have any accounts, only this one, you have obsession. And the fact that everyone is saying that you are scammer - you earned it by doing what you do on this forum. It’s your fault that a lot of people hate you. I don’t have to do multiaaccounts like you to be respected here.

I never scammed anyone.

I will sell last copy and delete this thread. Less people know about this method = better.

You cannot delete this thread. It will stay forever here and be proof of your future shame when they start to hate you for this crap :wink: