Pollfish - Win bonus up to $3160 with Pollfish new Referral Program!

Hello @gcc

i am not the representative of pollfish, i have just shared one of the realistic Example , i do have Apps integrated with pollfish ,i have not faced any issue with it so far.

i have removed my refferal link from the Post.

Can you please tell me what Reason google have mentioned ? have you tried to investigate it was only because of the Pollfish or any other reason.

We all know how Google respond on the rejected apps and ban.
They just reply with the policy links and all.

Investigation??
Out of my 9 apps and games,i have integrated pollfish in 3 apps and updated in GP. After 3 hours of update, i got 3 separate mails of rejection. I did not change evrn single byte on code except pollfish sdk. What should i conclude??

Same apps with removed pollfish sdk are published again and they are doing good.

I did it 3 months back and shared here in the forum ad well.
I tried contacting pollfish hard from their website and believe me noonr responded back like lazy cow. There are always people when it comes to promote. But when real help is required,they hide behind the walls like bad pig.

It might change now. So try at ur own risk.

So what is the policy links Google send you? If your app is shady, violating copyright, or spam, you shouldn’t put a blame on pollfish.

I don’t remember anyone share get banned from pollfish 3 months back, except @BigPanda from this link Pollfish - Advertising Networks - Making Money with Android, again, without the policy reason. So, was that you?

Some of our apps have Pollfish in it and no ban ever… My friends are also using Pollfish and no ban issue that I heard of…

Did i ever asked you to believe me?
you are going out of context here and starting the “game of believe me or not”

i just shared the info in relevant topic here. Go and use it Noone is stopping you.

Or you want to listen from everyone that “Yes, you always do right and lets all chant it” oooooo la la la

Go man use it. But all have right here to say about their experiences.

Take it easy and focus on work.
Its weekend and beer is waiting.

Forget about work.

So what are you mad about? Did I say I am believe you or not? I am just asking what is the policy link Google send you, and you talking out of topic.

To be fair, this is honestly a spam. Your calculation is unrealistic at all. Pollfish never had a high fill rate, and even incentive traffics are hard to get 10% of users to fill your survey.

Pollfish is meant to be used as supplementary ad network.

Its same policy link you can find out in GP Developer console.

Looks like u have lots of pollfish in your apps and wants some sort of assurances from others. Thats oki.

Chill out and wait for good things.
Have happy weekend.

I am asking whether is copyright violation, spam violation, interstitial out of app violation, free and paid violation or any other violation?

Did you even read the email? Google never just send a general policy link covering all, but pointed out which policy getting violated.

Rather did you even read my post??
I said apps/games were doing just fine before i included their SDK.
There was no single change apart from SDK inclusion.

Why they did not banned earlier if there was any sort of violation??

If i remember correctlty policy section was pointing to monetization stuff.
And why i would be worried so much if my apps are doing fine once i removed their sdk and now all oki.

So chill and try your luck. It may be the case that they have updated sdk now and its in compliance with GP. But i still do not want to take risk.

You hope for best and enjoy watching TV dude. :D:D:beer::beer::slight_smile:

There are tons of policy violation apps in play store, why it is not ban earlier is because Google bot haven’t detect you.

Also, you don’t even remember what is the policy you violated, this alone showing you are a spammer. No legitimate developer will forgot what policy they are violating. And you are a spammer pretending to be a legitimate developer, which deserves no respect from me.

Lastly, monetisation violation? Are you serious? Afaik, it was only one policy related to it, which is about using payment solution other than Google wallet. For ads policy, it was mostly related with ads id, or system intererance.

HA HA HA,
Keep your respect safe for “legitimate developers”.
I hardly need any respect from you. Usually i keep such respects on D***. so better utilise it somewhere ha ha ha.
I do not give you any right to filter out my type in development. I know what we make and sell. Better deal with your pollfish integration which is
worrying you to hell.

Spammer??
Tell me who is earning without spamming?? You alone cannot define the real meaning of spamming.
You see your last post carefully. For a small reply of mine you have spammed the forum with your posts.
For me your are stupid spammer :-). I just replied to your posts. I never quoted you. you jumped in between and still sticking to it. Lol.

Chill out and make some app named as “legitimate developer respect” :D:D:cool:

First, you are a shameless developer that is okay that people not respecting you.

Second, since you keep mention about worry on pollfish, actually it was just you.

Third, I didn’t spam the thread, I was asking your reasoning for pollfish ban all the way, and you are avoid the question because you was banned for spamming instead. You did feel shame for it, don’t you?

Lastly, it was a sad state of play store having such developer(s).

HA HA HA HA,
You are making me laugh like anything man. i can not stop laughing.
Lets be in friend mode and stop replying diplomatically.

Lastly, it was a sad state of play store having such developer(s).

Play store reckon developers as per their contribution towards the store and this sameless developer earns 30,000/- active users on sundays to them.
based on that they decide who is shameless and who is respectful. stop being sentimental in such platforms. i can understand you. Lol.
You might be earning more than me, i am not saying that.

God news for you??
I will try pollfish in my another developer account and will share the results with you soon.
Be happy now and behave like developer a respected please. :slight_smile: