Pollfish - Win bonus up to $3160 with Pollfish new Referral Program!

Be careful when you update your apps. Avoid using words like “remove ads”. My app got banned because of that.

Regards

What!!! That is against GP policy?
@ernestofndz can you post here the message…

Looking for it, the app of adblock got the same notification. This is the policy:

4.4 Prohibited Actions. You agree that you will not engage in any activity with the Store, including the development or distribution of Products, that interferes with, disrupts, damages or accesses in an unauthorised manner the devices, servers, networks or other properties or services of any third party including, but not limited to, Android users, Google or any mobile network operator. You may not use customer information obtained from the Store to sell or distribute Products outside of the Store

I removed every signal of “remove ads”. From strings inside of the app, from the play store description, etc. Now it’s something like “premium access”. Let’s see.

321 surveys -> $93.84

I’m giving 48h without ads, but when less than 24h are missing, user has the option to renew it by completing another survey.

You mean in the description of the app not inside the application itself? I have a button inside the app that says “remove ads now” LOL

I just edited my app description and removed string with “remove ads” … Thank you for letting me know!

I mean everywhere. What we are doing should be just fine, but “remove ads” it’s general and they can understand that we take down the ads of other apps also.

Good luck!

I have already updated my app and remove all strings with “remove ads”. Thanks for the heads up! <3

After testing PollFishfor 24 hours I got very good result. The said minimum is $0.3 but I only got $0.27 from PH and Saudi Arabia. This network is recommended!!

No problem. It’s really stupid getting banned because of that. This is how it looks like for me: Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life

Using pollfish like this is a good approach I believe :slight_smile:

Very nice… We’ll focus on growing our users for the survey! LOL if you have 1M users and will take the survey once a month that is huge man! :slight_smile:

They don’t have that amount of surveys… that’s why it can’t be the main ad network to use, but among with other… great business. I was doing numbers and indeed, 400k users x 0.3 = $120k a day, that would be insane. But I can guess that would be around 4k a month. I will give more info in the next days if someone would like.

Yeah. Overall this is very nice approach. Keep me posted man of your data… It will inspire others :smiley:

Hey @ernestofndz and @romel_emperado, Pollfish here :slight_smile: Yes actually Pollfish is a great supplementary source of revenue for a developer along with the ad solutions he is already using. As we grow day by day more and more deals are coming in from clients for surveys, which means more revenue for you guys! We are doing our best to expand our inventory more aggressively and actually make a significant difference in the current moneitzation landscape!

My PollFishis getting better everyday… :slight_smile:

Anyone having problem with pollfishreporting? I don’t see any update for completed surveys. I even completed two surveys myself with interval for almost 10 hours just to confirm if I am right and until now completed surveys didn’t increase…
@andreasv can you enlighten me with this… tnx

Hello @romel_emperado, we have reviewed your account and everything seems to be ok. I already sent you an email too to investigate further. Do let us know if you run into anything else, we will be happy to help. Have in mind that results on Pollfish dashboard update immediately! Thanks again for being part of Pollfish family :slight_smile:

@andreasv Thank you for the excellent service…

@andreasv Why you dont have wire transfer payment method (my country doesnt support pp) ?

hello @infoapps, thank you for your message. Actually we do have wire transfer as an option even if our suggested payment method is PayPal. Please do send me an email at [email protected] once you register so we can sort this out. :slight_smile:

Update:

Pollfishis very good supplementary source of income…

Though surveys come and go but it pays sweet per completed survey!!

Hello All

• Pollfish is one of the potential add network which is capable of giving very good revenue than the conventional banner adds
    -It is absolutely as per the google play’s policy guidelines your app will not be rejected unlike few people in forum mentioned they got there app rejected/terminated after integrating pollfish which i think is incorrect information.

What is the Best way to Integrate it :

-Keeping it incentivised Will give good result.

How? :

-Many of the people have mentioned they are not getting the results or fillrate
Consider Eg. a basic App which is having 500 daily downloads dont consider all 500 will be filling up the survey
generally 35-40% users will fill your survey

35% of 500 =175 (that is this many survey got Filled Up in a day)
          175*0.30(per Survey) = $ 52.5
         in a Month 52.5 *30 =$ 1575
       52$ a day is fair enough amount a day for 500 downloads daily as any Banner Add network would not give more that 1-2$ a day with banner add n same App

The above calculation are realistic calulation where i have considered only 35% SURVEY will be filled which is infact less Considaration one may get far better results.

Any other Similar Add network like Pollfish ?
Yes there is one more similar Addnetwork to pollfish which is exactly similiar to pollfish for money n everything
Please PM me if some one want to know about it.

Stop spreading false info just because you want to earn some bucks with your refferal link.

POLLFISH INTEGRATION LEAD MY 3 APPS REJECTED BY GOOGLE PLAY.

APPS WERE OKI. AS I GAVE UPDATE WITH POLLFISH SDK,APPS WERE REJECTED AND I SUFFERRED A BAN.

WANT TO CHECK BY URSELF?
DO IT AT UR RISK AND SHARE HERE.
MAY BE THERE LATEST SDK HAS FIXES.
BUT DO NOT TRY ANY REFFERAL LINK WHO GIVES FALSE INFO.

TRY REGISTERING VIA THEIR MAIN WEBSITE.