Performance of Facebook Audience Network getting worse?

My first “idiot” opinion:
Considering that from US you get payed with very high ecpm just for an ad impression (even if there is no clicks at all), what I’m thinking of is a bot that just open your app from a random US ip for many many times :smiley: . Tell me should i delete this post ? :smiley:

Yes you should because facebook have protection for changed IP, ads will not display on VPNs

Hey ramzixp, fùck you :wink:

There is no such hack.

I didn’t wanted to sell you for 30k , you kept pestering me about it everyday on skype that I had to tell you a price which you couldn’t afford.

Sorry for being rude.

Do you have any proof if hack works?
I mean screenshot of FAN stats from your console showing all this?

:p:p

Well I am not selling anything so i don’t need to show proofs

So why are you talking about everywhere? It’s funny “I have somethin cool, you not, bahahah. I will use it, you not, bahahah” … :smiley: fck off

Can you answer one of these please:

1. Did you found this hack by pure chance or you did some magic reasoning?
  2. Is it necessary to reverse their sdk?
    Thanks

By the way, how are you surviving with 1000 downloads / day on your music player now :smiley:

he’s surviving because he lives in India. it’s possible to live in India for like $5 a day

with 30k I would make him billionaire :smiley: hah

$1 = 67 INR seems nice… :slight_smile:

$6 = 6*67 = 402 INR = 1 medium size McDonald burger in India.

Now you can make out i think.

$5 is sufficient to eat 2 medium size meals in india WITHOUT bills and accomodation.

$200 was my per month pocket money 2 years before which was less than enough for my 3 time meals and did not include other amenities like accomodation and bills.

yes, but you were living a life of luxury. you can live off $5 if you only eat indian food, use the street as your toilet, sleep in a tent, rely on public wifi, live in a cheap city, etc.

the average indian makes less than $5 a day, so clearly some people are living off that much: Income in India - Wikipedia

So does that mean that he (@ankit) is spoiling streets by shitting there and sleeping in the tent? :confused:

He made some money before with that music player. Maybe 30.000 - 70.000$. And in all that time he did just 2 other apps lol … a calculator that is making now 3 downloads/day and a calendar app (if I remember correctly) that is now unpublished or banned. We all have to learn from his failure because this can happen to each of us if we stop working at the first apparent success. If i was he I would have bought at least an apartment and rent it to someone to make some secure money because life can be unpredictable. Probably he’s working on some other app and will repeat the success some day but he already failed with calculator and calendar. How much do you get in $ by renting a 40.000$ apartment in India?

true words, cheers! i made a similar mistake :wink: earned $300k-$400k, party, vodka, girls and now i’m in shithole

yea and you really want to shoot yourself when you throw away the possibility to be rich forever just for some stupid party,vodka, girls that you could have anyway once you have stability.

still it’s possibility, I had a lesson, market is still here and I can make apps ^^ just missed golden era 2013-2014 but we have some 5 years more to total market saturation, android is unpreditctable, tomorrow I can come back