New Airpush Bundled Sdk Program

I am interested in this too.

We have been using this Bundle-sdk since beta. So far its good but we really can’t compare with other ad networks since we have only used Airpush and Admob. And our games do not get many downloads right now.
No user have complained about anything. And it feels good to finally get rid of the ocassional “its virus, do not download” review :slight_smile:

Hi mmmkkksss,

I’m sorry to hear your integration issues. Airpush is constantly making improvements and enhancements to our network and products.
PM me your email address and I can help walk you through any integration issues.

Nick

What is the story with this SDK? First of all, getting Google Play Services (GPS) to work has been a nightmare for me - following the instructions that Google provides does not seem to work. And based on what I have seen in searching, I’m not the only person who has had problems with it. I have asked Airpush if Google Play Services is necessary for the operation of the SDK and they have indicated that it won’t work without it.

Has anyone actually had any success getting the SDK to work with Google Play Services?

Get the google-play-services.jar that comes with the bundle sdk example project and it should work

Thanks Ryan, I’ll give this a try.

I tried to integrate it twice, but without good results… One time I got a lot of errors in logcat and no ads. Second time - EULA showed only 2 or 3 times on 20 runs (fresh installs). And the cached ads didn’t show up. Only without cashing… I will not try it again… Waste of time. And also - Airpush gives about 50% of normal revenue last days…

Unable to integrate airpush bundle sdk

I was about to start moving from my apps from my previous adnetwork (appbrain) to airpush, for all the great benefits that it says it does such as (weekly payment). Luckily i didn’t move everything, i started moving some small apps as a test, i fulfilled all requirements by airpush which are not complicated. Now it’s been 2 months and my earning are still unpaid, I contacted support thinking they will solve this weird problem and i got finally the haappy reply that it’s going to be today:

"Hello Adeeb,

Thanks for your mail. Your payment is scheduled to be processed today.
Please wait for sometime and check your account for status. If you do not receive the payment bytomorrow, do let us know.

Thanks,
Chris"

Another 2 days passed and nothing happened, i sent another inquiry and they replied that i will be paid next month (31 of march)…

I assume that a developers best strategy is to find a good adnetwork that is reliable, and authentic and respects the develoeprs! airpush seem to be now as the one with the least potential to be a “good” adnetwrok. again, luckily i didn’t move all my successful apps, i can handle the losses that airpush caused!

Best regards

Adeeb

Did you meet the minimum threshold for weekly payments @Adeebhaddad?

if you don’t meet, when do they pay? like in February if you have earned 100 only, then? On payment section there was information only about weekly payments

If u don’t meet the $200 minimum for weeklies then u would receive February’s earnings at the end of March

Hi guys!

Has anyone had success with Airpush bundled sdk?

Regards

I have been trying Airpush Bundle SDK for very long but i am not getting any ads.
Instead StartApp is too easy and their banner ads also working…Why u do this Airpush, you guys have three SDK and neither is working easily.