New Airpush Bundled Sdk Program

it is not easy to make the new sdk work

If user don’t accept the EULA, then if you call the ads to show up, it will make your app crash by a “verify err” @@

Airpush - it’s very good offer from you, but your SDK is just not finished! I can’t understand why you publish SDK which is buggy…

E/BunSDK (12778): java.lang.IllegalStateException: The meta-data tag in your app’s AndroidManifest.xml does not have the right value. Expected 4132500 but found 4030500. You mus

t have the following declaration within the <application> element: <meta-data android:name=“com.google.android.gms.version” android:value="@integer/google_play_services_version

" />

E/BunSDK (12778): at com.google.android.gms.common.GooglePlayServicesUtil.n(Unknown Source)

E/BunSDK (12778): at com.google.android.gms.common.GooglePlayServicesUtil.isGooglePlayServicesAvailable(Unknown Source)

E/BunSDK (12778): at com.google.android.gms.common.GooglePlayServicesUtil.m(Unknown Source)

E/BunSDK (12778): at com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier.AdvertisingIdClient.g(Unknown Source)

E/BunSDK (12778): at com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier.AdvertisingIdClient.getAdvertisingIdInfo(Unknown Source)

E/BunSDK (12778): at com.ziglwnxu.saxlvcwc141440.Util$1.run(SourceFile:138)

E/BunSDK (12778): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841)

I/BunSDK (12778): Status Code: 500

I/BunSDK (12778): HTTP response reason: Internal Server Error

I/BunSDK (12778): Info sent: null

D/BunSDK (12778): SocketTimeoutException Thrown: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

I/BunSDK (12778): Status Code: 200

ok I removed the google play services meta-data and everything works except the banner ads… it is quite frustrating

EDIT: I made it work keeping the same meta-data tag and using the google-play-services.jar that uses the Bundle Demo project… However I’m still getting an error message: “The Google Play services resources were not found. Check your project configuration to ensure that the resources are included.”
This message also shows when launching the bundle demo project… so maybe it’s ok … :rolleyes:

With the enhancements we’ve placed into our newest SDK, we are now able to pay developers up to $0.04 for installs in the United States, and an adjusted amount for the rest of the world in addition to any regular advertising revenue. You can now truly monetize every single user with 100% Google Play Store Compliance.

What adjusted amount means: 2 cents, 1 or 1/4 cent? or maybe 0. This is shady. Only US (which is least) are 4 cents guarantee - what about rest of world then?

EDIT: Ok found it - this is 1/5 cents - some kind a shame.

hey guys! i already implemented it on 4 of my apps.

but what EXACTLY this bundle ads doing?? i don’t see anything except accepting the eula. then what?
is it some kind of ads that will directly send to user email adress? but i don’t see anything in my email adress for this 3 days…

so what’s this ads doing??

I was going to give airpush a try for the first time…struggled for hours trying to get it set up. The SDK is garbage so I’m going to wait till they fix it.

Looks like PPD for no US is only 0.002, not worth to embed the new SDK.

Agree with you. Airpush PPD is good for US-only. 0.002 is nearly nothing.

I am not upgrading new SDK. Since Airpush release new SDK, my impressions & eCPM reduced.
Anyone using old SDK and has same problem?

Hmm, yes I also notice since Airpush Bundled SDK released, my apps (using normal SDK) that I published months ago has eCPM reduced.

I really didnt like the GET_ACCOUNTS permission in new sdk.

I thought about putting their SDK in “if(user.country==“US”) run AP” . But I don’t know if it will be profitable - it depends how much US users you have;)

How about virus alerts in apps that use this new bundled sdk. Do u get any?

I didn’t see any alerts:)

Has anyone figured out exactly how to integrate this and what the problems everyone was having were caused by?

does it work without a problem now?
I would like to put it to some of my apps with “if user==US => initialize sdk and show eula”. There is no point to show it to international users.

And is it only EULA or there is also an ad afterwards? Because if I don’t initialize the sdk it will probably show me an error

Hi Gnawbone,

My name is Nick and I am part of the publisher solutions team at Airpush along with Phil. Where you able resolve your integration issue? PM me and I can assist.

Thanks,
Airpush Nick

Did you release new SDK (the newer from first Bundled SDK)? Because when I was adding it to my project few days after the release of first bundled SDK - it was too buggy…