My app got suspended from Google Play , now what ?

It’s obvious that first ban is important here, they have methods to detect banned user again.

I’ve lost about 30 accounts myself. What is happening is that someone is reporting your applications. Someone who is making similar apps goes in and finds your apps and reports them over and over again until they get a couple of them banned. Then Google’s automatic deletion process clicks in and clears your account. Some other developer who wants some of your gravy is monitoring the types of apps you make and every time they see you repost your apps they are reporting them all over again. They figure you will give up eventually. This is my theory at least. I know FOR SURE though that many developers report competing apps and take them down - I’ve talked to someone who does this.

No they usually keep all that separate… you guys should use my list of marketplaces. I have over 45 (solid) ones not BS ones.

Hi, i’m new here. Would you mind sharing your list? I’m having this issue too. A couple weeks ago, I put about 5-6 apps on a brand new account and the same day someone left me a one star rating. Couple hours later g removed 3 of my apps and the next day suspended my account. The removal emails said that the primary focus of my apps was to open to an affiliate site…which I disagree.

i need to buy couple of google play accounts. can any one be kind enough to send me a link or place to get it??

Hi, my developer account is banned today. Really frustrating. I want to ask you a question. Can i register a new developer account with the bank account which linked with my banned account
Thanks.

you will get banned in less than 24 hours if you do this

Will google ban my account forever? That’s terrible thing. If i use the banking infomation of my friend to register a new account and not publish the apps which have violation, my new account will safe. Do you think so?

There are many things to consider in this regard ,
go through this thread to find our

Like Pharaoh said there are so many things to consider. They check your IP address, cookies, previous account details, even if your address matches they ban you.

i already read it from first page.

my case is, i got 5 of my apps suspended, and i’m really cautions now, i don’t want to upload any new apps in my acount, but i want to create new account and upload it there WHILE my first account still alive. if that the case, maybe the ‘banned detector’ won’t touch me?

i’m interested in entropay to buy new vcc and register again, but if there’s a simpler way, like paying someone for creating developer account, could you PM me??

is this thread are dead already?

Here is one offering a ready made accounts for sale here
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/buy-sell/1529-selling-google-play-developer-account.html

haha my account got banned now, lost ALL of my apps :smiley:
but luckily i don’t use admob at all, so all my ads earning still goes up

Wait.
So our AdMob account will also get banned along with Play Account? Are you sure?

I have heard that happens in every case where you use Admob and your Play account gets banned.

Yes , they will ban you may be within a week , I lost 6K in Admob

You might be able to take them to court. Technically that is money they owe you. Unless they can prove fraud in a court of law, OR the terms-of-service you signed say they can keep any unpaid monies if they terminate the contract with you…

Could you tell us what was the reason of ban?

We hear these banned stories - it would be good if some context was provided i.e. what was the level of copyright infringement in the developer’s view.

Or if they were copying someone else’s trademarks etc.