My app got suspended from Google Play , now what ?

Meaning those publishers who have been allowed to comment - if they comment badly they can have that privilege revoked ?

For the record, Elance does not allow this and will therefore take the post down.

They can be banned. Not only from commenting - from Google Play. Ratings and Comments - Google Play for Developers Help: " Failure to observe the above guidelines and any other Google Play terms may result in a suspension of your application or publisher account as outlined in the Google Play terms."

Hi.

Yesterday I got my first banned app. “Product descriptions should not be misleading or loaded with keywords in an attempt to manipulate ranking or relevancy in the store’s search results.”
I have (since yesterday I had) many keywords in some apps. But I had no keyword in the banned app. Can’t unterstand that.

What I wanted to say: The app seems also banned in admob. No advertises anymore with this app. In admob console I got a red circle in this app. Since yesterday.
It seems like it is really linked :frowning:

Did you have a separate section at the bottom labelled keywords: etc. or did you intersperse the keywords you wanted cleverly in the description etc. ?

In some other apps I gut many many keywords in a separate section at the bottom. Have fixed it now.
In the banned app I used no keywords. Not at the bottom and not in the description.

Hello people, even i belong to suspended apps community. Advise never even think of google responding to your mail, cause google says customer are only our interest in some policy. So they indirectly say devs fuck you.

Btw how do you check we have repeated registrations?

Thanks this is awesome forum.

haven’t been banned from Google , just from leadbolt, but still feeling your pain…

I find it interesting that some soundboard apps are banned - but others are not - so maybe it is related less to use of copyright than other stuff (the type of ads that were used etc. ?).

It comes down to Google being random, newness of IP, popularity of app, and IP owner’s DMCA requests.

One of my applications were live (and popular) for months in the market. One day I updated the apk, and this app got banned hours later. This happened to me twice with different apps, and now I wonder if is there any relation between updates and suspensions… maybe recently updated apps are more likely to be reviewed or something like that.

Was your app using copyrighted content ?

Did they just ban one app - or the whole google account ?

Did they give a warning for the first time they did it ?

Yes, I was using copyrighted content. They banned one app, and then another… the account is still active. There was no warning, direct suspension.

Well what do you expect? You had multiple apps that contained things that didn’t belong to you.

Not the point. Everyone who uses copyrighted material should be prepared for a suspension, but I’m talking about the probabilities of getting spotted. I’ve seen infringing apps that’s been there for years, while others only last days.

Welcome to banned club. I did also lost account yesterday.

You guys are saying about using virtual Visa cards,… but… they need to be for different name and address, right?

And one more thing - how is it with uploading old apps with minor changes to new account? Any experience if Google tracks it easily?
Even for the normal apps (not the evil spammy and full of push-ads)?

Hello Pharaoh
i got my 3 google play accounts suspended
the question now is … did they suspend your admob account (did you lose the whole money from other apps in the admob account)?
or just disabled the application publisher code not to receive ad request with only dropped income?

I’ve lost close to 50 google play accounts, And I don’t even do copy right, Every time it just says “Content Policy” …I think google needs to take that content policy and shove it up their ass honestly. The apps I put up aren’t even crap and people love them… google is just a bunch of haters.

dude! how did you managed to create 50 google play accounts??

I buy them from suppliers.