mobileCore Results: Post yours

Oates
Can you share the name of your app? I would like to check it out. Also, maybe not related to this, any tip how you marketed it? Or just u put it up on Google play and got that interest all of the sudden? Pretty encouraging the numbers u have :slight_smile:

Not wanting to share the name of it at the moment as I’m still doing quite a bit of work for it and looking to rerelease it as it’s just lost its first month visibility. But in regards to your question Zero marketing. I just chose something that is really popular at the time so I know would be searched, ensured it had a good description on the store and offered something different to what others were doing.

The real boost to downloads came about two weeks in when I added Facebook functionality. I looked into a few articles online. Apparently Argentina is one of the most active countries for social networking so that is most likely why I am so popular there.

The only thing I can recommend is if you have somewhere that it would make sense to have facebook then do it. Puzzle apps, maybe at the end when you complete the puzzle, live wallpapers “I just changed my wallpaper to this”, games “I just finished my level”. In my app you could create and customize a creature with my facebook integration it disabled the ui so only your creature was on screen took a picture and allowed you to share it through anything, twitter, facebook, email etc. I also had a “like” option in the app. I was seeing people liking my facebook page who had 4000+ friends who’s walls were filled with screenshots from my app and had tonnes of people liking it, you can imagine what kinds of stuff that did for my download numbers!

Going back on topic, in regards to mobilecore, its slowly getting better, still a bit of a learning curve where to put the ads to achieve optimal results, but I am at least getting the weekly payments now which I am happy to say arrived on time and for the correct amount.

Thank you so much for the info. It is good to get a prospect how things can be handled to improve app visibility. Best of luck for the rest of your apps

Hi guys, anyone care to share the latest mobilecore result here so far ?,
I’m intended to implement them soon, I just want to know the result from most of you guys here.

Thanks a lot, really appreciated it.

December stats:

Impressions - 857,949
CTR - 5.01%
eCPM - $1.67

January stats so far:

Impressions - 332,703
CTR - 5.36%
eCPM - $1.34

Since most of the ad networks are more “slowly” on revenue this month then I guess mobileCore still offer good revenue. But of course this depends on the app you have, ad placement and geos. But for the weekly payments(for $200+) is worth trying them.

Thanks vadimbolun,

that is quite good number enough actually. thanks for sharing

and second,

I try to implement the mobilecore offer-wall in my LWP, in setting menu,
in my LWP, I use button OK to confirm the setting changed, thus bring user to exit the app

in this button I use mobilecore showofferwall, and then, after that, in mobilecore onConfirmation() (the function to catch mobilecore ads action), I called another ads (startapps interstitial) and then closed the app altogether.

do you think this method might banned you from google play ?
need more enlightenment here because I had a slight doubt in my mind that this might breach google policy in exit ads.

Please let me know if you guys confuse with my question, thanks

(Impressions*eCPM)/1000 = $445 so far this month . But again, you might get a better or lower eCPM, so don’t take the above numbers as a MIN or MAX or MUST, this depends from app to app.

So you’re showing 2 ads(mobilecore and startapp) on exit? I really don’t know if this will(but it might) get you into troubles, it’s the Google who decides this, we just can guess. The LWP are always hard to monetize and I have 0 experience with them, so sorry :slight_smile:

Thanks for the answer,
yes, so far I show ads on exit without using any system way of exiting application (home key, back key(soft or hard key)) which is no way to go, so I just made a simple button that show ads, but that button has a function to kill activity, thus just like exiting app.

December stats:

Impressions - 1,723,659
CTR - 5.31%
eCPM - $1.33
Revenue : $2,295

January stats so far:

Impressions - 428,113
CTR - 5.14%
eCPM - $1.23
Revenue : $525

I’m very satisfied with MobileCore , their numbers are higher than others I tried, the weekly payment and of course the support is great and friendly

Integrated and enabled the MobileCore interstitial for a small test audience in one of my apps a few days ago.

Stats so far:

Impressions: 1,146
Clicks: 49
CTR: 4.28%
eCPM: 0.00%
Revenue: $0.00

I guess it’s not enough traffic to see anything? :confused: But it’s still a bit disappointing, and I don’t want to roll it out to a larger audience without being sure that it actually works.

mc.jpg

These are my states from Early December 2013 - now. At first I was making about $300-$500/day with 100k impressions, this has dropped off to about $40/day in the recent weeks. Started off great, now its pretty slow. I’m thinking of moving back to Admod intersitials. But I guess $13K in about 3 months isn’t too bad.

$300-$500/day with 100k impressions - you will not make anywhere near this with admob, sorry bro

Read my post carefully…

It’s possible with USA traffic and healthy CTR

Update:

Impressions: 3,721
Clicks: 193
Earnings: $0.36
eCPM: $0.10

Quite disappointing. I guess it’s time to abort the test and try AppNext next?

mobilecore:
ECPM $0.40
Month’s Impr
This Month’s Clicks
This Month’s Earnings
$28.17

got admob exit ap RPM of $0.70 at the same period…

So far February with mobileCore:

Impressions: 2,335,878
Clicks: 152,422
CTR: 6.53%
eCPM: $1.43

This is from ~20 apps, the eCPM for each app varies from $0.79 to $2+ . Seeing how others are doing with mobileCore makes me feel kinda lucky, but there will always be people who get very high eCPM and very low eCPM with the same ad network, everything again resumes to the app type, geo, placements, bla-bla-bla.

Test app after 2 weeks with MC:

eCPM: $4.25
CTR: 25.14%
Impressions: 46,064
Clicks: 11,581

What’s the trick to get such high ctr?

I’m only showing the interstitial on entry/exit and their current ads are a good match for my user base. I’ve been waiting for the ctr to decrease but its actually up from 24% a few days ago