MOBARIO - Everything you wanted to know!

Most have just uploaded their apps in the last 48 hours and haven’t pushed traffic yet! Expect our active users to 5X at least in the coming week or so!

To you second question, if a user removes our app, the developer’s app remains. But if the user removes the developer’s app, Mobario is removed as well!

Quote of the Day:

Tuesday, September 24 2013 9:54 PM

"Great OK thanks - its really refreshing that there seems to be good service here at last:) "

Can you stop spamming on this page please Mobario? You could easily edit your last post 5 out of the last 6 posts on this thread were by yourself. You are only doing this to keep yourself at the top of the forum. Tbh if you had played it chill coming on here I would have considered you, but the level of spam and harassment you treat us with has put me off you completely there is no way I would subject my users to this as I dread to think how you would behave if this is how you act towards developers.

This is MOBARIO’s official thread and we will post here things of interest for our Developers and those that would like to hear more about Mobario.
I am sure that if you will test Mobario’s SDK or Demo App you will find it to be a wonderful UX and generate amazing incomes. If not, I’m sure you are working with other successful SDKs.

Thank you for your opinion and allowing me to express mine.

Good Luck.

TO @Mobario_Man

1:

Your Ads can not be Disable by User without remove app ?? WTF?? IT very very like shit in my app drawer

2:
Your SDK is too large ? WTF?? 3.5MB, 350kb is too large with a SDK

3: With return user , you shit dont count it? WTF??

If you change 3 things i said, i can use it, f*ck your spam posting here

To @vansulich

Thank you for giving MOBARIOthe chance to answer some very important questions that come up from time to time.

1. The ads that are in MOBARIO(which are few) are an integral part of the MOBARIO product. We will soon be offering additional products & services that I am sure you will find very attractive. Stay tuned!

2. The Mobario SDK includes various features and solutions such as Facebook, Twitter, News. The Mobario itself holds the capabilities of several standalone apps in one SDK. That Is the reason that the SDK is large. Although, it is large, we have noticed that after exporting the APK with Proguard the size Of the compressed JAR is only ~0.580M. On this topic we are also working so that the size will be much less. Will soon be available!

3. Very soon (coming weeks), we will have additional products that will generate revenues higher than any other SDK on the market and there will be no difference between first and secondary installs. In the meantime, if we feel that a certain app gives very good users, we do offer some compensation. Please contact us by Skype or Email.

And lastly, we do not see our posts as spam nor anything in this resemblance. We see our posts as informative. We believe we bring added knowledge, information, and value to many users of this forum. If this was not the case we would have 40,000 developers at least telling us to cease. With that said, we will consider your opinion and of other developers, and chose more carefully on what to post.

Thank you again for this opportunity and we value your business.

Can Mobario have option to close Button on home screen (like startapp)

User will not use app with a button always show on their screen

We have been experiencing a back-log of information over the past 48 hours due to many new developers joining Mobario, developers uploading all of their apps, and mostly due to the fact that over 1,500,000 users install our app every day since September 23rd, 2013. Because of this sudden increase in data coming in, we have made some changes and the reporting will be updated in a few hours. No information is lost. All the information is stored. The information should be displayed shortly. Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience. Thank you for your business.

Can Mobario have option to close Button on home screen (like startapp)

User will not use app with a button always show on their screen

This is a very interesting idea. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. We take your feedback very seriously. I will pass this to the Dev team.

Hi All,

Stay tuned to new and exciting new products to be released this week by MOBARIO!

Don’t tell me Mobario has banners and offerwalls as in-app ads…:wink:

Can user use my app close Mobario toolbar without remove my app?

They dont want always have a button on their screen

THank

yes mobario’s on top widget is intrusive after some use. I used it myself. Should have the option to hide/unhide it.

Yes of course! The user can remove us and will keep your app. No problem. If the user will remove you, they will also remove Mobario.

Does this answer your question?

“The user can remove us and will keep your app”

How??? Can you help me to close Mobario button on my screen without remove my app (use Mobario SDK)??

I try it, but it is very very very difficult with user, you MUST show close button easily to see and close, i think it is better

I will start using Mobario again on my apps as soon as this is implemented.

I have a problem with Mobario. They update their stats once in 3 days or something like that. And after 3 days I get some random number of installs, which I don’t think is correct at all. I have over 1200 daily installs, and I got arround 1600 installs in total, for the last 7 days with them.
I know they wrote here that they have some problems with this, but this is not good, seeying some random numbers in my dashboard.

Hi @Nabukodonosor,

Can you please send me your Developer ID to [email protected] so that I can check for you if all your installs were fully updated?
Like I mentioned earlier in this thread and on our website, we had a massive increase in daily active users almost overnight (almost 1.5mm every day). This is thanks to many developers like yourself that believe in our product.

Mobario has a good product, follows Google’s new Policies, and gives online / around the clock support to its developers.

We hope that in the coming hours and days, this whole delay in installs will be finally behind us. We have learnt from this to expect the not expected and enlarged our servers around the world for the coming year’s growth!!!

Thank you again to all you developers in our community for your patience and understanding over the past few days.

Sincerely Yours,
The MOBARIO Team