MOBARIO - Everything you wanted to know!

I’m

sooooo
fed up of your spam.

Hi Mobario_Man . After all your post i decide to try Mobario and registered . I want to list the good and bad features

Good

PPD values : USA = $0.05 , non-USA = $0.01 (Not tested)
Best live chat
Payment Rate (Not Tested)

Bad

SDK cant use with Airpush SDK (Both uses Bugsense API)
3.5MB SDK (Really , What is it for ?)
Can’t add app for ad. in Firefox (live chat said try in Chrome and done)
Cant compile with normal eclipse (sdk is huge and i didn’t )

Hope to fix them

3,5MB??? What the hell???

Cant compile with normal eclipse (sdk is huge and i didn’t )

So, what did you use to compile your apps?

Funny, chrome wouldn’t work for me yesterday but firefox did

I didn’t . Tried 5-6 times but “java heap size error”

Answer was “try again with different browser or clear your caches” . Common problem

I have integrated Mobario SDK in 1 application and tested it on 2 different devices few days ago. To this day dashboard shows 0 installations I wonder why…
What will happen when the user who already has an application with mobario install my application ?
What will happen when the user uninstall the other application with Mobario and install my application?

Hi Developers,

Thank you for taking the time to test our product and service. Now I will answer all your questions.

@metinogtem
Thank you for your compliments on our service. Thank you for listing the issues you had so that I can reply.

Q: Payment Rate (Not Tested)
A: We pay Net15 (revenues of September paid on October 15)
A: Revenues of $500/day or more is paid weekly.

Q: SDK cant use with Airpush SDK (Both uses Bugsense API)
A: The Reason for the conflict is that both Mobario SDK and the AirPush SDK use Bugsense Lib. That causes the conflict. Please use the AirPush SDK without BugSense. Mobario will work perfectly with that version. Mobario will release shortly a version without BugSense also.

Q: 3.5MB SDK (Really , What is it for ?)
A: Mobario SDK includes various features and solutions such as Facebook, Twitter, News. The Mobario itself holds the capabilities of several standalone apps in one SDK. That is the reason that the SDK is large. Although it is large we have noticed that after exporting the APK with Proguard the size of the compressed JAR is only ~0.580M.

Q: Can’t add app for ad. in Firefox (live chat said try in Chrome and done)
A: Common and strange issue. For some developers it is FireFox and for other Chrome. The solution is to remove cookies and/or switch the other browser. If someone has a reason for this happening, would love to hear!

@Zbych

Q: No user installs.
A: Our new SDK requires that the user accept the EULA, otherwise the user will not install Mobario and an install not counted. This method of EULA acceptance is Google Policy.

Q: What will happen when the user who already has an application with Mobario install my application?
A: If 2 apps using our SDK would be installed on the same device, the first app will receive the revenues. We are paying for unique installs only at this moment. Please note that only one SDK can run on a certain device. Meaning that if 2 apps installed on the same device, it doesn’t mean higher revenues, because only one OnTopWidget is running.

If you feel I have not answered your questions fully or you have additional questions, please email [email protected] so that we can give you a prompt response.

Have a good week ahead.

This is a very common issue with Eclipse when working with larger libraries. How to fix:

-> In your Eclipse base directory, open eclipse.ini
-> Change the following variables:

--launcher.XXMaxPermSize
1024m

-Xms512m

-Xmx1024m

Values are in megabytes, you can change them to whichever you like, provided your hardware can support it. The values I provided will greatly increase Eclipse’s ability to allocate memory and solve all the memory related compile problems.

Mobario, please, try to make your SDK compatible with tapjoy - it seems that you’re using some of their classes and developers are getting DEX duplicate errors.

Thank you for pointing this out and we will take care of it asap. Our product keeps getting better due to developers in this forum and in our community that give us feedback, and for this, Thank You.

You’re welcome. We just need SDKs to be compatible with each other.

Also, please try to minimize the size of your SDK as much as possible, I believe there must be some way :slight_smile: Thanks

Devo1985, what other forums do you read?

Hi Developers,

Sorry for any inconvenience today while upgrading our servers.

We decided to upgrade our severs due to tremendous demand on the part of Developers and Users alike. Our On-Top Widget is now working faster than ever before and our website as well.

As you can see, we are growing faster than anyone could have expected! So now that we are ready than ever to accept even more developers, Come On Over!!!

[b]Register today!!![/b]

Big day today! We are ready for you.

@Mobario_Man.

Could you explain it again:
If user already has an app with your widget. Now he installs a new app which is also using mobario on top widget.
Which app will get the revenue. Will the second app start crashing? What can the second developer do to monetize in that case?

@javaexp

Thank you for the opportunity to explain this clearly.

If 2 apps using our SDK will be installed on the same device, the first app will receive the revenues.
We are paying for unique installs only at this moment.
Please note that only one SDK can run on a certain device. Meaning that if 2 apps installed on the same device, it doesn’t mean higher revenues, because only one OnTopWidget is running.

I hope I answered your question fully.

Quotes of Users from today:

Monday, September 23 2013 5:32 PM
“Only today I moved 17 apps from Airpush to Mobario”

Monday, September 23 2013 5:35 PM
“ahm, look ive made 105$ in 5 days… its a great help”

After reaching 25,000 apps integrated with Mobario’s SDK and almost 1,000,000 daily active users. We invite you to join the Winning Team!!! [b]Register Today!!![/b]

40 users per app?

Question: Is there a way to unistall your widget without unistalling the application associated with it?