Massive Increase in Airpush Smartwall eCPM ?

My smartwall ecpm is $0.0 :frowning:

So the ecpm smartwall fest is over? I was thinking about implementing the smartwall guess i will stick with AppBrain then

my smartwall CPM is still at around $1.50 - what about you guys?

i’m in the same boat as @devo1985 .
below are two screenshots i just took from airpush portal of my smartwall ecpm in two apps. all of my apps have the same chart pattern as this.
i’m getting $1.50 - $2.50 eCPM depending on the app.

I’m seeing roughly $2-3ecpm, but my number of impressions has gone down drastically since the ecpm increase. It’s like I’m being capped at a max number of impressions. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Then why my samrtwall ecpm is still $0.0 ? Are you guys using sdk v6.0?

My eCPM for last 30 days, haven’t updated to SDK 6, all my apps using SDK 5 still.

smartwall.jpg

No dip for me either…

interesting @A1ka1inE , then that rules out the theory of the higher airpush smartwall eCPM’s being related to SDK 6.0.
your eCPM chart looks very similar to the one I posted.
keeping fingers crossed that this performance lasts.

I would suggest talking to support or sending a PM to @Phil.Airpush to have him take a look. $0 CPM is not normal and should at least register some sort of CPM and revenue. Are you getting any impressions? Good luck mate,

My CPM for July is about half or less than it was in April. Took a hit in May/June when the site started it’s issues and has not made a come back yet. Anyone else see anything like this?
Is there anything that I can do to improve the CPM?

Hi Akshay_laghate,

Please PM me your email account so I can investigate why no data is showing on your dashboard.