Maintaining revenue

and your 19 years old? are you a fucking prodigy or what?

Hmm, I am average boy, always wanted to make big money, and finally got some luck to do so,

the truth is, nowadays game development is not a such hard thing…:stuck_out_tongue: Just requires “some” personal effort :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=

the truth is, nowadays game development is not a such hard thing…:stuck_out_tongue: Just requires “some” personal effort :P[/QUOTE]

typical prodigy thing to say

Nahh mate, my Java programming skills are really avarage… there are so much pros compared to me, trust me, and I am not saying that just to pretend.

If someone want`s to learn AndEngine, see my popular blog with over 80 articles (shameless advertisement :)) AndEngine Tutorials - creating android game using AndEngine.

the physics in your game are pretty dope but your graphics designer is the shit, that’s a good thing in America by the way

You mean my designer is shit? Well I find his skill quite nice, he could improve, we will see in next games :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a big difference between being the shit and being shit. These expression basically mean the opposite of each other. :cool:

Sorry, personally I do not see difference, but its probably because of my English which is far from perfect =)

Come on. The game graphics are not that bad.

Urban Dictionary: the shit

Look up a slang dictionary (oftentimes one ethnic group will be unaware of another ethnic group’s slang - until it goes mainstream). Other times slang dictionary also helps.

Makes for some really bad translations sometimes in comments - as Google Translate is sometimes not up with the latest slang terms (not just in “English” but in Spanish etc.).

Thanks. That’s pretty cool :slight_smile:

How many days/months did you take to complete the project.
Assume that you had better knowledge on Andengine before starting the project

How has your experience been with optimizing ads for your app.

You could also comment on any of these if you wish:
DAU, session-length and it’s relation to revenue per day.

Or more generally any comments on interstitials and decision to use Admob or not - and where to place them - and audience reaction/acceptability.

Will you hire any programmer/designer? That would help you making more games in less time and you can also focus on more important things than programming.

I have not decided yet, one even successful game does not guaranteed stable revenue flow, I am considering it, but still not sure.

There are two main licenses for developers: Unity Free and Unity Pro.[26] Unity Pro is available for $1500. Unity Free is free as long as the user is not a commercial organisation with annual gross revenues in excess of US$100,000, or an educational, academic, non-profit or government entity with a total annual budget for the entire entity in excess of US$100,000

Read above in Unity 3D website.

@Matthewek
Is your game Unity 3d Based?
Did you pay for the licence? i was thinking of using Unity.

No, I am not using unity.

Which engine you have used then. asking for general knowledge.

@gcc : I believe he used Andengine. You can always download the apk and look inside…