Look At Here! New Mobvista SDK with Revolutionary Interstitial Ads, Much Higher eCPM!

I personally have had good experience with Movista on a Account Management and campaign levels.

But this can vary between traffic sources since the work on CPI. It’s always good to mixed the type of payouts you receive (cpm, cpc and cpi).

Good luck and keep us posted with your experiences!

YEP, really like the account manager of mobvista:cool:

Yes because when you click the interstitial ad you will automatically download the app that is advertised without going first to the play store market. Practically now almost all the clicks are installs too. I don’t know if this is ok for google

i really hope to use mobvista but all my apps are on google play is it OK ? or what ?

I’m quite concerned about this so I asked my account manager to disable these campaigns for me, but I still see them… Also the back button seems to be blocked for interstitials, the only way to exit is the X button

I do not understand, why eCPM = 0 While Impression>0 and Click>0

as long as there is an x button then back button pressed is not needed, airpush ads are the same way. you can have direct downloads disabled but I prefer to keep them.

how to fix

Hi Hoangngoc, already PM you to help you with this

ok, will take a try and report later

Turmin,

REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the dangerous products provision of the Content Policy:

Applications that cause users to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play are prohibited

how do you still allow this by default???

Please Turmin remove this to avoid our accounts get banned.

Hi Bradolh, thank for your reminding. There will be an option for developers to choose the apk download campaigns or not in the next few days. Currently we can set up the non-apk for you. Already PM you to discuss more:)

And please make better documentation to SDK… Every documentation looks different. When you download SDK - the documentation says that initialize has 3 arguments, while it has 2… There is much more things… E.g. function onDestroy() is onDestory().

I`m already using Google play version but the default should be Google play version hope you fix this soon

Turmin disable this for me. But my renevue drop a lot. This is bad for us because the high ecpm depends of the number of install. I think Mobvista need improve our revenue without that type of campaing.