Look At Here! New Mobvista SDK with Revolutionary Interstitial Ads, Much Higher eCPM!

only tried with the interstitial ads and appwall. recently they update the SDK, with 3D interstitial ads, very cool

Hello Turmin.

My name is Nelson and i’ve putted a wrapper lib that allows MobVista SDK in Basic4Android apps here, and here. It allows all the functionality provided by the mobvista_adn_sdk_v1.1.1.jar file. There are three issues with it :

1. There is a typo in the FloatAdView class : onDestory() method should be onDestroy().
  2. The method showFullScreenAd() in SDKManager doesn’t have any way to specify adListeners
  3. The integration manual has a mixup in the instructions to override the onPause() method

Btw, the 3d Ads are really cool.

Nelson

If they go with library project then at least there shouldn’t be any new versions of sdk being rolled out as is the case with admob play services sdk.

pls share some ecpm figures for their interstials and banner

I don’t know why, but on my dashboard I can only see 0$:
aaa.jpg

In earnings I see good amount, but on main dashboard there is no eCPM. When I will get normal dashboard I will write you my stats. But till now I see that eCPM is very high (base on earnings report from payments tab).

Same here :frowning:

I dont know about you guys, but I´m getting NullPointer Execption testing the new SDK in a emulator.
When I test in real device I dont get this error.

05-17 21:14:33.835: E/AndroidRuntime(881): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
05-17 21:14:33.835: E/AndroidRuntime(881): java.lang.NullPointerException
05-17 21:14:33.835: E/AndroidRuntime(881): at com.mobvista.sdk.a.b.a(Unknown Source)
05-17 21:14:33.835: E/AndroidRuntime(881): at com.mobvista.sdk.a.b.b(Unknown Source)
05-17 21:14:33.835: E/AndroidRuntime(881): at com.mobvista.sdk.a.c.a(Unknown Source)
05-17 21:14:33.835: E/AndroidRuntime(881): at com.mobvista.sdk.ad.AdView.b(Unknown Source)

don’t worry about this, you will see the eCPM counting the next day. which means you can’t see the eCPM for 2014.05.17 at 2014.05.17, you can only get it at 2014.05.18. They calculate the eCPM once a day.:wink:

eCPM as high as $2.15 yesterday, with only 3D Interstitial Ads, greaaat

The installs from Clicks is like 3 times the amount of the previous SDK and my ECPM rate went from 80 cents to $2.40, Good Job on the new SDK, I jumped from 20 installs a day to over 60 a day with same amount of impressions. Hope these results last for awhile.

I just tried the new sdk and it seems better than the old sdk

agree, especially the 3D fullscreen ads, which make my eCPM twice than before:cool:

has anyone coded a mopub mediator? save me re-inventing the wheel.

i can’t seem to get ads showing.

I’m getting no response to my ad requests. All HTTP requests to http://net.rayjump.com/request.php return with a BASE64 encoded error message of:
{“status”:500,“msg”:"The sign is incorrect ! ",“adtype”:null,“data”:null}

I did a bit of digging and the ‘sign’ part of the HTTP request is an MD5 encoded string of the number 1, ad type like floatwall or banner, android version, timestamp and API key.

Everything seems good on my end, no idea why I’m getting no requests. I’ll have to remove the SDK.

Hi Georgie, this problem never happened to our other publisher developers, I just send the suggestion to your email. Please check it out. Any further question, please feel free to let me know. Thank you.:slight_smile:

Hello, I have the same problem now trying to use the sdk in a simple android application.:expressionless:

ah jaysus, i forgot to change the appid! it was still 1 like the ads demo. i’m an idiot. it’s working now. damn near spent a few a hours debugging this

i figured out a way to not have meta tags in manifest. it involes editing the SDK itself and hardcoding appid and key but it’s pretty easy. PM me if you want details.

I have had good experiences with these guys!

have you tried the new mobivsta SDK? how’s the interstitial ads?