List of AD networks that pay weekly ( will be updated regularly)

Excellent the payment threshold is 30e so how long before payment reaches publisher.

Excellent the payment threshold is 30e so how long before payment reaches publisher.

We will sign with all partners a maximum of one week as a guarantee

Ok you been added to the list , thanks for the information.

Pleasure.

Quick question for you if that’s ok… We have a number of new campaigns due launch early February from some great brands looking to work direct with publishers & looking for us to introduce new traffic sources.

Are these ok to post in a new Target Circle offers thread? So the type of app (casual games, travel, utility etc) along with the CPI & geos. Or, what information would be prefered.
For anyone interested in more information ie, app details, I can be PM’d for full description.

As an example I have been asked to source new publishers for the biggest auction app, in particular Mexico, paying out $1.48 CPI.

I want to ensure I approach this in the correct fashion so just wanting some possible direction so I am transparent as possible

Many thanks
Nick

Yes you can of course you just have to make sure your very detailed. Think about the questions developers would ask before hand. The crowd is tough and when you don’t come with enough info , it gets ugly here very quickly. This is a pro developers forum, so keep that in mind. Developers do not trust easily unless all the infomation is there for them to go over and make a decision.

AppOdeals has made it to the list. Anyone who is using AppOdeals feel free to post feedback on eCPM because its unknown as of now. One user did say it was very high judging by other AD networks he used.

Its been confirmed $2-$3 eCPM for now.

It’s 0.5 for me. Traffic mostly from Brazil, Turkey and some other Middle Eastern countries.

edit : this is not bad i think. my taffic is very low to get a healthy cpm value.

Thank you for the information I need as much possible information since they are a new network. Can you keep us posted if the eCPM goes up or down so I can adjust the 1st post on this thread, thank you.

Hi,Pixelpower,our eCPM is $2-$3,please update it,thanks

Ok I updated the 1st post.

Guys how good is Revmob they said to have good ecpm

Anyone here using revmob ???

Yes last year in the summer months I heard revmob was the AD network of choice. But not so much lately its died down but there are a lot of networks here that are doing well.

I got this error when surfing http://www.targetcircle.com/

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a “404 Not Found”.

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I got $1.4 eCPM from Mobvista.

Ok thank you for the information. I will update the 1st post it seems like mobvista eCPM has gone down.

Thanks I will delete target cirlce from the 1st post. If they cant pay for thier servers, how can they pay developers!!

very make sense.

Hi shtse8 & pixelpower

My humble apologies for my error in not updating our details.
We now use a secure protocol as we have sensitive information within our updated payment hub so we made a change on our side a short while back. As we are automating payments we felt the same security was required as a standard bank.

https://targetcircle.com is where you will find us.

Thank you for prompting me on this matter. I have been travelling for the past week so not had a chance to update.

Please feel free to ask any further question on this.

We are not in the business of holding partner funds any longer than necessary. We are actually having to chase newer partners for banking details so that we can pay them quicker. TC has huge private backing along with a further 2 year platform development plan to deliver the most advanced platform out there.

Best
Nick