List of AD networks that pay weekly ( will be updated regularly)

I registered with Notify, but how do you add your app? Also how often does the dashboard update itself?

PM me or email us at [email protected] so that we can look into your account. Apps get added after a short approval process. Send me your email registered for your account.

Thanks!

Alright just giving this a boost to see if any developers have any new info on weekly paying AD networks.

Happy New Year!! I see a lot of new AD networks coming out recently , anyone know if they have weekly payments and what is their eCPM like?

Ad networks need to step up , I figured once this list came out other AD networks would jump to offer weekly payments to developers. Now it seems AD networks are too comfurtable paying net 30 and net 60. I predict this year developers will move away for the net madness and start choosing weekly paying AD networks.

You may be right, but please remember that setting up a weekly payment method requires a lot of manpower from the network. It’s not an easy thnig to do, especally if you are dealing with thousands of payments every month.
Having said that, Appnext pays net 10, which is fair enough, in my opinion. And as for the weekly payments (over $2,500) - we can do better.

Appnext has been around longer than notifymob or mobilecore which means payments must be decent. Most AD network use automated system’s so there is no need for huge increase of personal. Plus you have more experienced programmers at your disposal too than other AD networks. Developers are very afraid of not getting paid or have bills they need to pay and can’t afford waiting like they used to. If you noticed AD networks that provide reasonable weekly payments are doing better while ones that dont slowly fade.

You should talk to your bosses about drastically lowering down that weekly payment. Your eCPM is not high enough to warrant that high of a threshold. Does Appnext have PPD ? If so whats the eCPM on that ?

So much to answer so Ill try be short…

1. Automated payments - there is no such a thing. Part of the payment process is automated. Most of it - manual. Different payment methods, approving payments, fraud detection… You need a team of people to do that, certainly if you are dealing with a lot of publishers.

2. Good ad networks that have a good support, high payouts, easy to use SDK and many more things - do better. Weekly payment is just one parameter. Important, but not the only one. I do agree that net 30 or 45 is just plain wrong.

3. Paying net 10, although not perfect, is not bad. You get your money fast enough. I’d be happy to make weekly payments for everyone, but when you have 10k developers, it’s not easy to do. I’m still trying. In the meantime, $2,500 will get you weekly.

4. Appnext doesn’t do PPD but our eCPM increased quite significantly in the past month, with our new SDK. If you want, this can be discussed in a different thread ( cause this one is about payments).

Loo

Alright thats an excellent explanation, I wish all AD networks were as clear as you were here. Can your new SDK provide a minimum of $5 eCPM ? If so than I can add appnext to the weekly payments list.

Thanks.
You know just as well as I do that eCPM is a result of many factors (ad type, the app itself, ad location, other ads in the app, user GEO, etc.), so no - I can’t guarantee that minimum. Although I have a lot of publishers who reach that goal, and beyond.

I recommend Mobvista. They have good support and good eCPM.

I heard about Mobvista whats is their eCPM like for you?

I see we have a ton of new AD networks popping up now. Do any of them have weekly payment terms?

Target Circle (while not a traditional network) can be added to this list as weekly payments. Soon we will launch our payment hub where we will automate this to 48 hours. We are launching several direct tier 1 campaigns on Feb 1 & will shortly post offers that will payout up to $5+ CPI form clients that mainly work direct.
Best
Nick

Ok can you please post the url where it states the weekly payment threshold and give example of eCPM. Then I will be able to add it to the list, thanks!

Hi Pixelpower

How we work is slightly (maybe very) different. We sign an agreement per partner stating the terms of payment & we are strict with paying promptly. Two main issues my CEO faced as a publisher was maximising CPI & then getting paid ASAP. Hence our signed commitment.

Our model is to allow tier 1 advertisers with high converting campaigns to work direct with traffic sources & we facilitate this. Our traffic partners utilise these campaigns to run alongside existing ones.

We operate without the need for an SDk. Server to server & postbacks. We are integrated with all 3rd party tracking solutions as well.

Our focus is to deliver the highest CPI out there. We are less focused on eCPM but do track eCPC & click to conversion. I would be happy to show you personally some of these (not screen grabbed, but live). The CPI differs by country & advertiser & CTR also differs by creative, traffic source etc. We experience eCPC’s ranging from $0.50 in Italy to over $1 in the US. Also some campaigns like Soda Saga convert like crazy. Others not so good for some, so we work directly with you to deliver campaigns that you want, not what a network wants to serve you.

We take it on a case by case basis & treat all partners as individuals.

I could say that if you were conservative and had a 2% CTR & a 20% CTC rate then you would deliver 4 installs per 1000 impression.

Depending on the country for Soda Saga - Germany would give you eCPM of $4.48 ($1.12 CPI) & US would give you $12.96 ($3.24 CPI) (we do have high end Android at $4.90 CPI as well)

Feel free to message me & would be happy to set up a video meet up where I can show this

Best
Nick

Thanks for your explanation nick.TC . The problem is this is a very tough crowd , yes there are alot of successful developers making 100k here but they are very business oriented and will shoot down something I put up if there isn’t enough information. I avoided that by making sure Iam through with my post and its the reason why when I post I recieve many views. I would love to put your company on the list but I need

1. Url of your company
  2. Exact payment threshold to get paid
  3. If you dont calculate eCPM , then at least give an average of what developers make weekly.

Thanks for your time.

Notifymob has been taken off the list because of impression counting scam where they do not count AD impressions on thier guaranteed eCPM plan.

wow, pixel :wink: you are not praying to notifymob? :smiley: good job that you found it, I have to apologize you now :wink:

Hi PixelPower

Details as requested…

http://www.targetcircle.com - We have just upgraded the site & developing the video which will soon be available.

Our minimum threshold for payment is only 30€

For an example of earnings I have taken a selection of small to large partners for the past 7 days based on a top 10 game.

Pub 1 168 installs @ $587.63 DE
Pub 2 160 installs @ $518.11 IT
Pub 3 29 installs @ $93.30 US
Pub 4 371 installs @ $630.00 (also $422.33 iOS) multiple geo
Pub 5 570 installs @ $630.04 (also $662.30 iOS) DE
Pub 6 1138 installs @ $ 5178.71 multiple (70% US) app with 5m+ users

Again, happy to share more details personally as proof of earnings so you can report back accurately

When commencing with new partners we agree installs level in order for both sides to test & then if all are happy we uncap by individual publisher. Happy to discuss testing with forum members for new launched in February & happy to disclose payouts etc via PM.

Hope this helps

Best
Nick