Leviteo Mobile Affiliate Network - guarantee rates for installs !!!

Hello Leviteo,

I’ve added the app on 24-06-2013 23:16 UTC
second one right after.

Can you send me on priv your e-mail that you have in your google play account? I will check this out with MiniMob and let you know ASAP.

Hello Leviteo,

Could you answer to the following questions:

1. I’ve noticed this on your site:

“You earn 0,05$ per active app install. Active install means that user recives at least one 3rd party ad”.

So, if you don’t have ad inventory for a country and will not serve ads I will not get paid the guaranteed 0,05$ per active app install, isn’t it?

1. " The frequency of push/icon ads is most effective as possible, but to have in mind to not to annoy users and maintain the best quality of the application."

If I want to set the push ads to one every second day or one per week, for example? I don’t want to spam my users.

1. If I will not use these permissions will I get paid?

“<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.CALL_PHONE”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.SEND_SMS”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.READ_SMS”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.WRITE_SMS”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS”/>”

1. “payment within 7 days from the date of receiving the bill”

Could you elaborate what does it mean? What is your payment terms? Are you offering weekly payments for high volume developers?

1. How often we can view the installs/revenue stats? How often are you update it? Can we see these stats through the dashboard?

Hello,

Thank you for asking important questions!

1. MiniMob is global range ad network. No worries with no ads inventory by the MiniMob. The ads are high quality and value because second model of monetization for Developers is based on RevShare. Somehow not quantity is important but quality of the ads.
    The best CPM and the biggest potential with ads inventory MiniMob today has got in: Thailand, Malaysia, Grece, Poland, Russia, Singapore, USA, some more European countries… But every day is a dynamic development of the markets in which MiniMob has got high CPM ads. Anyway the have worldwide ads inventory.

2. According to pushing ads. MiniMob take care of not spam users because they earnings are based on rev share. So there is to much risk to spam users by too many ads. it is not worth for the MiniMob, the same for you.

3. "3) If I will not use these permissions will I get paid?

“<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.CALL_PHONE”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.SEND_SMS”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.READ_SMS”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.WRITE_SMS”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS”/>”

I asked about that MiniMob and I will let you know ASAP.

1. Payment are in 7 days after the end of billing month. Billing month is from the first day of month and fininsh at the last day of month. Then you see the report (in few days earning reports will be inside the console - on line) and then after 7 days you get paid by MiniMob directly to your bank account.

2. Currently reports are sending by the MiniMob to the Developers by the e-mail. But as I mentioned above in few days the earning reports (fee for installs as well) will be inside the MiniMob console.

My best,
Leviteo

Well the dashboard update would really be awesome. We (developers) need to track our earnings and stats on daily basis.

Anyway, if you guarantee $0.05 per “pushed” user, that’s pretty nice and it could result in some nice income :slight_smile:

Hello androapp,

According to your question no 3, the answer is that SDK should be installed in your apps as it is.

Cheers

Well, so far I had like 5000 installs and only 500 are “paid active”, which isnt very much… that’s about $25. I was kinda hoping for more. I’ll give it few more days :slight_smile:

We would try your network and give you millions users per month IF:

• IF you have paid a really guaranteed 0,05$ per app install… or even $0.02 per app install (for all Countries) instead of your “per active app install”.

• IF we have a real online dashboard with timely updated stats, as we have it in ALL ad networks. Your “stats by email” is a JOKE and showing you as an amateur company.

• IF we have even minimal control of the number of push ads our users will get.

• IF you don’t insist on all these really crazy permissions.

Guys, who tried this network, any updates? :slight_smile:

i got it wrong

benjamin94, sorry for you… So, Leviteo guys, we’re waiting for your reply.

hello benjamin95,

can you send us your e-mail, that you are using in MiniMob? We will check it out and come back to you.
Many Dev get paid from MiniMob and they are happy - we can prove that.

waiting for your replay.

I never received payment on my Paypal so no i dont have received any money, i had 2,811 installs on 1 app 2,811 * 0.05 = 140.55 usd

can you send us (on priv or forum) you e-mail that you sing in to MiniMob? after that we can check it.

BTW: MiniMob is not paying by PayPal. They send money direct to Dev bank account.

Benjamin,

I get info about your situation from the guys from MiniMob. We know that you were in touch with MiniMob team and we know that you exchange emails - you were informed about everything on-time and at the end MiniMob asked you to fill the form with details to do bank transfer for you.

As we know, the main problem was that, you after sign in to MiniMob had got “Enable 3rd Party Ads” in your app with MiniMob SDK, so there was no possibility to push ads. Until the end of June, you activated “3rd Party Ads” that’s why your revenue is not big for those few days of June.

MiniMob transfer money when amount of Developer credit is greater than 100$. When there is few dollars to transfer, costs of bank transfer are bigger then the money to send.

Now, inside the MiniMob console is on-line earning reports dashboard, so you can see on-line how much you earn.
We’d really like to cooperate with you in MiniMob network and we belive that you will stay with us, especially that we do not require co-exclusive cooperation - you can install more than MiniMob SDK inside your app.

Our best,
Leviteo team

any updates about this adNewtwork?

did they pay you?

I have sent you a PM today, but no reply till now.

I am already using their SDK in one of my app. The numbers are good on the dashboard but the support is non existent. There customer service panel is down. For contact us they only have a [email protected] email ID. I sent them an email an hour ago and no reply has come yet.

The OP is not answering PM.

The numbers on the dashboard means nothing if you can not get support and withdraw your money. I am going to give them few hours and pull the SDK off of my app.

I just received an email from Minimob and talked to their VP. He assigned me an account rep and even answered my questions. Still do not know the payment threshold and have asked him about it.

Hello,

You will get the replay for us today.
For fast contact please use our company email: [email protected]

Thank you for patient.
Leviteo