Leviteo Mobile Affiliate Network - guarantee rates for installs !!!

Hello,

650 active installs * 0,05USD = 32,5$ (from one day I suppose).
The are being modified (the dasboard with stats) and soon it will be ready.If you want more advanced stats ask on: [email protected] (please inform them you are from Leviteo Program).
In standard they will send you every 7 days advanced report to check out you earnings from rev share.

Hello,
Console was not working well and they now change sth. At the end of the week you will recive report. Your instalations are save, don’t worry about that.

In addition is like that: instalations in this one billing month and ads which were delivered for that instalation are included in report.
For example if those installations who are made at the last day of billing month you will get paid for those in next billing month because the ads will be send in next day or second and this next day willl be in new billing period. So there is a time to send them ads.

Ok thanks =)

Anyway, must we enable 3rd party ads in minimob to actually receive push ads? It’s turned off by default.

Hi,
Yes. I mean activation of 3rd party ads is necessary. So do it.
Cheers

Important Notice to everyone:

In MiniMob console, activation of 3rd party ads is necessary.

Thanks!

I didn’t see where you guys ask for bank account to transfer earnings?

You will invoice MiniMob or in answer for email with reports you will tell him in which ban account they have to transfer you money.
InternetQ company (owner of MiniMob) will pay you directly.

too many third parties are involved here… Leviteo is kinda in the middle(just for bringing devs) they could make it as a part of miniMob, I dont see any point of Leviteo to be in the market in this kind of solution. InternetQ, is doing financing on behalf of Minimob…hmmmm, just because they own them. There are always some company owns someone but it doesnt mean that we Devs, should be involved in this process. Lets see people who are trying it, what would be their feedback.

Thats kinda strange way for payment processing

I got a mail from minimob

“we pay per active installation 0.05$. As active installation we consider practically the user that we managed to deliver at least 1 ad.”

so I guess if they don’t have ad inventory for a country you don’t get anything from this country’s downloads

There are too many middle-men in the works here.

The “$0.05 guarantee” only applies to users where at least 1 ad is shown. A company that is pushing so much revenue at this obviously has low inventory, meaning they won’t have ads to show for many regions = wasted downloads for lots of us.

The dashboard is very strangely laid out and works in a strange way.

The SDK requires tons of strange permissions, which are apparently not even used. (Wait what?)

The rep has been posting non stop in several threads for the past few days. I love to see reps being proactive, but this guy could be perceived as being invasive. His language is quite poor too. I would forgive that generally, but they are meant to be owned by a huge company…

The payment and reporting methods are really messed up involving the need to e-mail people. I have never used a network that operates in a manner like that.

Just saying.

My thoughts too.

If one is running an amateur operation they should at at least look and act professional. Most the ad networks (except the big couple) buy most of their inventory from each other or from the same exchanges but no one would know that by the way they act (mostly professional).

Hi guys,

We understand some of your concerns but at first try to use it - MiniMob platform (just for test) and then if you would have any problems with sth. your negative attitude will be understood. Now you are mostly suppose in case of sth.

Our product (Leviteo) is affiliate program, by your joining the program we can give you guarantee and good rates, help in solving ewentuall problems, help with integration, answering yur questions etc… - that’s it and it would be nice and fair when you appreciate that.

In addition if some of you doesn’t belive in this product please hold on and wait for opinion others. We and you knows that the product what we offer is new on the market. If someone prefer to be faithful for ad networks which have cheated many times and many Developers that’s the second point of story…

I will personally ask some of Developers for opinion for you, who joined the MiniMob in May and i know that they get paid and they are happy with this cooperation.

My best!

Thera are actually 2 of parties (not more):

1. MiniMob
  2. Leviteo

MiniMob is a product of InternetQ company. Not every company is creating new company for their brands. For ex. Coca-Cola company has got lots of brands… under one company. The same is here. InternetQ has got MiniMob and other projects. what is more InternetQ is listed on the stock exchange and i suposse this is the main reason why their comapny owns all of the project which are in company.

Leviteo is only Affiliate Program. We have signed contract with MiniMob, we cooperate with them for long time and by our program we can offer for you guarantee and atractive rates. MiniMob is not allowed to give you directly that atractive rates as we can.

From Google Play Policy (https://play.google.com/about/developer-content-policy.html):

Ads must not make changes to the functioning of the user’s device outside the ad by doing things such as installing shortcuts,
bookmarks or icons or changing default settings without the user’s knowledge and consent.

If I have understood correctly, using minimob SDK you are installing shortcuts/icons without user consent ? By doing this your app can get banned!

Inside the MiniMob SDK there is added disclaimer so there is no way to make any of yours or others apps get banned.

Hi,

I’ve added your SDK in 2 of my Apps, over 20k installs so far, but not a single push/icon ad has been delivered. Am I doing anything wrong?

Enable 3rd party ads is activated in both of the apps.

greets
skeet

Hi,
I know that MiniMob has started pushing ads in your app few days ago. MiniMob takes care of the quality of the ads and rates, because of Rev Share model. They push high quality ads with good CPM.
Best!

When approx should I see pushes? I have some (~500) installs, but 0 pushes…

Hello Didldak,

Please let us know when have you added your app to MiniMob (date).

• be sure that 3rd party ads is on in your console.