Inmobi payment problem.

Hey monocube

Received your PM with your mail ID. Let me speak to the team involved and get back to you asap. You’ll hear from me within a day’s time.

Hey monocube

Your payment will be processed by tomorrow. Do let me know once you receive it :slight_smile:

Thanks, looking forward for it :slight_smile:

EDIT: I just received the money. Thanks @SohanM. I hope next payments will come on time.

Glad I could help out @monocube
Cheers!

Hi SohanM

I have not received my money, the website says it has paid the 08/31/2014, but the money has not arrived, I wrote and say the money is delayed, I’m still waiting for the money, I send PM with email ID

Hey @Tilde just saw your PM.

I’ll get to it immediately.

The money has arrived, thanks SohanM

OK, it happens again. It’s two weeks since InMobi shows “paid” but no money received yet. This is really unprofessional and annoying.

Hello Sir Your Team Said me that your Payment will be done by 15th December 2017 but no earnings were credited to my account .

Hi,

Happy holidays!

In case you’ll be looking for new best paying app monetization platform I’d be happy to tell you more about Epom Apps.
We do guarantee that you will receive all your payments in time, no matter what sum we are talking about (even less than $ 100).

Claim for your personal account [b]here[/b] and boost your daily revenues by launching branded native ads in your application.

Also please feel free to ping me with any questions in private messages :slight_smile: Have a great day!