Inmobi payment problem.

The payment came through eventually, almost 4 weeks late though…

Hey BigWhoop

I work at InMobi. Glad to hear you finally got your payment! I just happened to see this thread. If there’s any help you need please write to me at developer at inmobi.com. I will do what I can.

Don’t Give shit,
You have already responded this thread before, so you should have tracked this thread if you believe in customer service,
instead of saying “i Just happened to see this thread”

What I meant was that I noticed BigWhoop’s post late.

Just tell a story here. First, my payment of April has not been received yet. About three weeks ago, I asked inmobi for the delay. They replied:
“Dear, Thankyou for writing to Inmobi. Payments are delayed for all publisher this time as we have some system changes taking place at our backend. Apologies for the delay.Payments will be processed within a week or two. Regards, Team Inmobi”

I asked them again early this week. They answered:
“Dear, Thankyou for writing to Inmobi. Payments are delayed for all publisher this time as we have some system changes taking place at our backend. Apologies for the delay.Payments will be processed within a week or two. Regards, Team Inmobi”

Found anything? They have a template for this question. Funny! How do you think? Mr. SohanM

Linking this again as I think its relevant http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/11673-inmobi-cheats-me-out-more-than-%242000.html

Hey Stephen

Can you PM me your email ID? I will get your payment cleared. I have helped out users ‘gen’ and ‘hoangwin’ also in the past. They can verify this.

First, thank you for the words. I just have few hundreds $ to be payed, so I don’t want to own you for help. I just want more developers to know inmobi is lying to developer. I have started to move all my apps to Admob. If you do really want to help us, please let inmobi team pay all developers on time.

Yes I agree they do delay payment, but I am not agree that they are cheats, they paid me always.
Just being humble , but Yes I even don’t like delay inpayment.

Hi,
You have not helped me,
I talk with another rep directly.

Haha
I may not draw a conclusion for INMOBI now. But, they still keep lying to developers. First, it said backend system upgrade. Then, they said we need get more update from our finance team. Then, they said we need have someone else to contact you. bye bye. Keep delaying payment 30+ days.

The payment history shown that inmobi was paid for me on 07/31/2014, but I haven’t received yet.
They’re scam. They’re lie on all reply email for publisher:
“Payments are delayed for all publisher this time as we have some system changes taking place at our backend. Apologies for the delay.Payments will still take some time to be processed.”
So sad and go away inmobi

Hey maitrunghieuit

That is odd indeed. Give me your email ID and I shall get it checked out immediately.

Bhanu Oberoi (InMobi)
Aug 20 13:47

Dear,

Thankyou for writing to Inmobi.
Payments are delayed as communicated for all publishers this time as we have some system changes taking place at our backend. Apologies for the delay.Payments will be processed by first week of September.
Regards,
Team Inmobi

Your friend just reply to me some hours ago. Revenue of May will be paid on September?!
We think your system is not good, we was contacted you much times but no one can help me out, we’ll go away and use another adsnetwork

Hey maitrunghieuit

I apologize on behalf of InMobi for the delay in payments. We had sent out a mail to our publishers saying that our payments will be delayed. Can you please PM me your mail ID. I will speak to the teams involved and get your payment done.

Thanks!

Thank SohanM,
I was be paid some hours ago. Sory all about that

Good to hear maitrunghieuit. Again, don’t hesitate to PM me if you need any help with your InMobi account :slight_smile:

Interesting, a company will only get the payment for the guy who is asking for a help from a person in this forum. I do think INMOBI is suffering finance issue this year.

Well, Stephen, the payments to all publishers went out yesterday. We had sent an email to our publishers earlier saying that the payment will be delayed by few days as well.

Actually, my Inmobi dashboard shows I should’ve been paid Aug 31st - but there’s no money in our account yet. I sent out a message and the response was the standard one - “we’re upgrading our backend”. Reading this thread, it seems Inmobi updates their backend every month now, just when payments are due?

I have some hundreds in pending payments with Inmobi, but I think I will disable them from mediation - too much insecurity about payments.