Homebase Widdit

I have HTC One X with Sense 5 and I see lock screen. Try to turn off screen and wait a few seconds.

Same here, no widdit lockscreen on 4 different devices.

Is it even google compliant?

hey guys it works i have integrated in one of my apps and it works fine. althought there eula is slow to appear

I implemented yesterday but shows 0 revenue .

Here is the statics
Total installs: 743
Yesterday active users: 504
Account balance: $0

Is there any people to have any idea ?

yaa it updates revenue pretty late. that is dashboard glitch

So is there no problem ? Installs changes but revenue is still 0

New Stats

Total installs: 1,023
Yesterday active users: 504
Account balance: $0

I am waiting for the see what will be account balance and i wont know how they are calculate . is it will be 1 day or 2 days

but something is fishy there dashboard calculate revenue on basis of install ,holy shit where is the active user money??? yaa may be more than 2 days

Hi guys!
My name is Tamir and I work at Widdit.
I see our HomeBase became “hot topic”- and I want to explain and answer all the questions you have!!

We want to give our development full control on their statistics and graphs so we are improving our dashboard to make it the best for u! it will be more friendly for u- you will see it next week!
As well like people said here the dashboard refresh between 24-48 hours depends from which country you are.

For the users who see that their revenue is wrong- every data is saved in our system and every user will get all the money he earned!! if someone think he has a problem we have a crew of account managers and our job is to support u and give you answers for every issue!!

Here is a brief explanation about our SDK:
• Our SDK creates a custom lock screen and increases monetization and engagement for android apps.
• We pay the highest rates for each active user per day
• We are going to pay you as long as your users have your app (they don’t have to use your app, just to have it).
The biggest advantage – we are fully compliance with Google’s new policy.
• Unlike most SDKs, we are adding value to the end users (we don’t want them to be mad ;), we give the users a very cool lock screen that makes their use more fun and interesting.
HomeBase SDK - Customized Lock Screen For Android App Developers - YouTube -> watch the video in order to see how cool is our SDK!!
• The SDK is fully customization so you have the option to add anything you think that can help you promote your apps or other things your users might love, your decision…

Please feel free to contact me for any reason! question\problams\ideas\information - I will be happy to help you guys!!!
To contact us- Email: [email protected]
Best regards and good luck to you all!
Tamir

yeah, i saw
Your service is really good utill now :smiley:

Just tried integrating widdit SDK. It took almost 10 mins to show EULA. it just randomly appeared after i exited the app. Wow, 10 minutes and random EULA appearance means instant suspension. How user would know why this EULA suddenly appear?

Is widdit doing something about this?

I would LOVE to integrate Widdit Homebase into my apps, but I won’t do that for now for the exact same reason!

Why do you think that Google can suspension app for that? This EULA don’t ask for permission showing ads. @Tamirfa can you clear this issue?

I understand your frustration 10 minutes is way toooo long! it’s not supposed to happen- max 10 sec’ is a normal time to work.
Widdit is working on errors and bugs constantly!

We want to give the best platform to work with!

“appsg” - my job is to help and support you with any problem!
10 minutes it’s a big problem and I want to solve- to do it I need your details.
You can send an email to [email protected] or you can reach me on Skype: Tamir.widdit

But Google can suspension app for that?

If the EULA shows up long after you’ve closed the associated app, you could definitely be at risk.

But which part of policy can be violated?

The one that states the following:

At right is an example of an interstitial, modal ad that is displayed outside of the app. This is a violation of policy.

Source

Now, I realize an EULA isn’t an ad per se, but it’s very much related to ads, and as such, Google might consider them to be the same thing. That’s just my interpretation however, but considering how Google is intentionally vague with their policies and still decides to ban on a whim, I personally wouldn’t risk it.

Maybe is worth to publish test app on Google Play and report this app to Google?
How long Google can taking decision for suspension?

You’d need a large amount of reports for that app, Google won’t investigate just because 2-3 people reported it.

i asked widdit supporter, they said" they are fixing to release new sdk before 23"
hope :smiley: