Guys what would you like to ask app users? Help as create A MMWA survey for 5k users!

1. ¿Qué genero eres?
    a) Hombre
    b)Mujer

2. ¿Qué edad tienes?

a) <14
b) 14-17
c) 18-24
d) 25-34
e) 35-44
f) 45-54
g) >54

Here you go…sorry I wrote this using my mobile phone so u don’t have to wait till I get my laptop

ما هو جنسك؟
ذكر
انثى

ما هو عمرك؟
أقل من 14
14—17
18-24
25-34
35-44
45-54
اكبر من 54

I give you something for free, why do you give me 1 stars reviews?

App/game users feel like they have a right to have free stuff and are outraged when something doesn’t meet their expectations, as though they purchased it.

Its quite bizarre really, but that’s Android for you.

@andreasv: Here is the translation in Malay Language which is widely spoken by Southeast Asian nations and the language which belongs to MH370 . In return, I would like to make a plea to all of our fellow developers here please #PrayForMH370.

1. Jantina Anda?

a) Lelaki
b) Perempuan

1. Umur Anda?

a) <14
b) 14-17
c) 18-24
d) 25-34
e) 35-44
f) 45-54
g) >54

1. Bagaimana perasaan anda tentang iklan yang digunakan di dalam aplikasi?

a) Suka
b ) Biasa
c) Tidak Suka

1. Adakah anda pernah uninstall aplikasi kerana terlalu banyak iklan ?

a) Ya
b) Tiada

5 ) Apakah format iklan yang anda boleh terima:

a) Iklan Banner
b) Iklan Popup
c) Iklan video
d) Kaji Selidik
e) Iklan semasa keluar aplikasi

1. Tindakan yang anda sanggup ambil bagi membuang iklan dari aplikasi anda :

a) Membeli versi berbayar
b) Memuat turun aplikasi percuma
c) Menonton klip video
d ) Jawab soalan kaji selidik
e) Perkongsian pautan di rangkaian sosial
f) Saya tidak akan ambil apa-apa tindakan untuk mengeluarkan iklan

1. Sebelum anda memuat turun aplikasi anda memeriksa :

a) Tajuk
b ) Keterangan
c) Screenshot
d) Ikon Aplikasi
e) Penilaian
f) Ulasan
g) Kebenaran

1. Adakah anda fikir pembangun aplikasi berhak untuk mendapatkan wang dari iklan untuk masa yang digunakan untuk mewujudkan aplikasi ?

a) Ya
b) Tidak
c ) Tidak Pasti

9 ) Tindakan yang diambil jika anda menghadapi masalah aplikasi crash :

a) Berikan rating yang rendah atau ulasan yang buruk
b) Hubungi pembangun
c) Jangan sekali-kali menggunakan aplikasi itu lagi
d ) Terus menggunakan aplikasi

1. Jika anda suka sesuatu aplikasi anda biasanya :

a) Beri ulasan/komen
b )Beri bintang penilaian
c) Mengesyorkan kepada rakan
d) Tiada di atas

1. Jika anda suka sesuatu aplikasi adakah anda akan membeli versi pro untuk membuang iklan ?

a) Ya
b) Tiada

1. Berapa iklan skrin penuh pada pandangan anda terlalu banyak ?

a) 1
b ) 2-3
c) > 3
d ) tiada

13 ) Jika anda memberi ulasan yang tidak baik untuk suatu aplikasi disebabkan oleh beberapa perkara dan kemudiannya pembangun mengambil tindakan membaiki masalah tersebut,apakah tindakan anda seterusnya :

a) Kembali untuk membetulkan bintang penilaian
b) Komen kembali kepada pembangun untuk perbincangan lanjut
c ) Hanya abaikan

@WNASH thanks for the translation. I am trying to understand which is the locale for this language from the list of available locales on Android. Just let me know the code from the list so I can proceed:

Arabic, Egypt (ar_EG)
Arabic, Israel (ar_IL)
Bulgarian, Bulgaria (bg_BG)
Catalan, Spain (ca_ES)
Czech, Czech Republic (cs_CZ)
Danish, Denmark(da_DK)
German, Austria (de_AT)
German, Switzerland (de_CH)
German, Germany (de_DE)
German, Liechtenstein (de_LI)
Greek, Greece (el_GR)
English, Australia (en_AU)
English, Canada (en_CA)
English, Britain (en_GB)
English, Ireland (en_IE)
English, India (en_IN)
English, New Zealand (en_NZ)
English, Singapore(en_SG)
English, US (en_US)
English, South Africa (en_ZA)
Spanish (es_ES)
Spanish, US (es_US)
Finnish, Finland (fi_FI)
French, Belgium (fr_BE)
French, Canada (fr_CA)
French, Switzerland (fr_CH)
French, France (fr_FR)
Hebrew, Israel (he_IL)
Hindi, India (hi_IN)
Croatian, Croatia (hr_HR)
Hungarian, Hungary (hu_HU)
Indonesian, Indonesia (id_ID)
Italian, Switzerland (it_CH)
Italian, Italy (it_IT)
Japanese (ja_JP)
Korean (ko_KR)
Lithuanian, Lithuania (lt_LT)
Latvian, Latvia (lv_LV)
Norwegian bokmål, Norway (nb_NO)
Dutch, Belgium (nl_BE)
Dutch, Netherlands (nl_NL)
Polish (pl_PL)
Portuguese, Brazil (pt_BR)
Portuguese, Portugal (pt_PT)
Romanian, Romania (ro_RO)
Russian (ru_RU)
Slovak, Slovakia (sk_SK)
Slovenian, Slovenia (sl_SI)
Serbian (sr_RS)
Swedish, Sweden (sv_SE)
Thai, Thailand (th_TH)
Tagalog, Philippines (tl_PH)
Turkish, Turkey (tr_TR)
Ukrainian, Ukraine (uk_UA)
Vietnamese, Vietnam (vi_VN)
Chinese, PRC (zh_CN)
Chinese, Taiwan (zh_TW)

Guys! I am thrilled :slight_smile:

Survey english version is live and the results are awesome!! Just follow the link. You can see results coming in real time from users!

https://www.pollfish.com/results/survey/695/1394442346/all#.Uy1Xla2Sw7n

You can answer the survey yourself by any Pollfish enabled app. If you do not know any app just answer from this app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.habanero.quizoid

If any dev here wants to list his Pollfish enabled app, please feel free. When you answer the survey just watch the results submitted from your phone on the results screen :slight_smile:

The survey is not delivered to apps with locale Arabic and Spanish:

es_ES
ar_EG
ar_IL
@BaksaiApps @hanfoosh @WNASH I will deploy your versions too and let everyone know the new links!

@andreasv: you can use both (id_ID) & (ms-MY)

A real eye-opener! I am looking forward to the final results!

Hey @A1ka1inE! Did you also check on a device to answer your self? :slight_smile: I can’t stop staring the real time results, some answers were unexpected for me so far! 54% believe the developer deserves to get money for his time and 42% feel happy about ads? unexpected! let’s see if it will change!

I think the survey is pointing towards pollfish ads and banners. full screen ads are not liked but hey they earn us more.
Similarly survey points to users happy to download a free app to remove ads but hey 1 incentive based installs from tapjoy will earn pennies to developers who are dreaming to become millionaire.

that’s true. No one wants to make it free after 1 incentive based install, that earns you couple cents. In one app I put 50 cents to make it like paid app (1 dollar is 2000 points, and I make it “pro” when they have 1000 points), with tapjoy, and people rarely earn points.

There are even offers in tapjoy that earns you 1-4 cents (

What about implementing your own offers(CPA based)? For example Mobile Affiliate Network - Mobile Affiliate Offers - YeahMobi has a lot of offers for mobile users, and there are plenty of offers that pay $0.10-0.25 per downloading a free app from the Play Market. This amount is average for all kind of traffic(Tier 3 countries included), for Tier 1 countries the payout is between $0.25-0.50. Of course there is need of some work to make the ads working, but still, I think it’s a great solution for those who’s country is not supported to sell apps.

And making $0.25 per user is also not so bad, considering that a lot more users will agree to download a free app/game instead of paying real money))

I thought incentivized ads where you offer free features for ads is prohibited by Google, n?

Very exciting. Let us know when u deploy other languages too.
How long r u planning to run the survey?

no, it was prohibited by Apple.

and you can not ask user to click on ad in admob too, if you mean that

Hey @javaexp @Javanshir! But I do not understand, survey ads pay at least $0,30 per survey, why is this not a good option? I mean you can always simulate this with credits too and make user complete at least three surveys and this way gain $1 to achieve a goal!

Incentivization is also welcome by the developer achieving this way very high conversions from metrics seen so far like up to 28%!

Hey @hanfoosh I will try my best to have the other 3 languages live by tonight so we can also compare user behaviour by locale!

Later on I will also maybe make some analysis to see more complex statistics like what female users do with ads in comparison with female. And also maybe statistics of behaviour based on age!

I will keep it live maybe for another 2-3 days!

for tapjoy case, we now for sure, that there are offers on the “offer wall”. But we can not be sure about polfish in this case.

But that’s true, it can be also used in games, to get more coins / stars to open new game levels. In my case they are just short session apps, where it would be hard to use polfish.

Hey @Javanshir, It’s true, maybe in short session apps will be hard to engage users to take a survey!

However i did not understand exactly the tapjoy reference. About what you cannot be sure about Pollfish, please explain :slight_smile: