Guys,Use facebook audience network.

Thank you!

Why i cant join FB audience network nobody knows i guess?:slight_smile:

I tried to join FAN with some of my apps. They accepted some, and rejected other. They didn’t send me any explanation, but I guess the rejected ones were directed to kids, so probably that was the main reason.

Regarding, the ecpm, after some days testing (that, as some other people say, ecpm and fill rate are going down), I must say that “real” ecpm is a bit lower than AdMob one, though it can be a really good backfill network. I mean “real” comparing my own numbers

Anyone using FAN interstitial with mediation ? I’m trying to add FAN in admob mediation. But can’t get code right. While Banner is working fine.
I’ve added normal interstitial code for admob, replaced with mediation id. Still no interstitial is showing; only admob interstitial showing, while banner is showing from FAN. Do i missing something while adding interstitials ? Any help ?

If anyone can tell me where I will see a summary of earnings at the end of the month in Facebook Audience? Only I can see estimated earnings. But I’m talking about a summation of earnings to pay.
Do they collect any transfer fee at Wire Transfer?

How to submit app for review? How will they test my app? the app page says
Placements Review
The ad placements you have created are being reviewed. This usually takes about 2 business days. During this time, only your admins and developers will see ads.

Hey guys

Does anyone know if it’s possible to monetize Make Money Apps with Facebook Audience? Like this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appnana.android.giftcardrewards

:confused: