Guys,Use facebook audience network.

Facebook audience said my fill rate is 83.98% but
if I calculate the fill rate manually based on number of requests 26,310 and number of impressions 9,426
dividing 9,426/ 26,310= 35.83% the real fill rate so why they provide fake fill rate of 83.98%?
Also how I can use Facebook audience with applovin using mediation or some code ?

I don’t know how you load the Ads… but in case you do something like loading the Ads at start and also loading the Ads after the previous one is closed, you will have a lot less impressions than filled requests.

I load and show in the same activity is that correct ?

On the admob mediation page, I can see a 22% fillrate for the FAN adapter, on the facebook page, 60%.

I think FAN only count as request people having facebook app installed on the device. If they doesn’t they will never show an ad and don’t take into account the request

I am starting to use FAN. For now, a much better ecpm than AdMob, although tracking results with Google Analytics can suggest that FAN dashboard shows half of the real impressions. Even taking into account that, better “real” ecpm than AdMob.

I also think that there’s something fishy/not so clear happening behind FAN reports:

This is for an always visible banner, which I’m sure that impressions should be almost the same as the filled requests. Admob banners shown on the same place have the exact same numbers for impressions and filled requests.

Date - Requests - Filled - Impressions - Clicks - Fill Rate

Anyway, still better results than Admob.

LOL
This is the message when i wanted to join FB Audience Network:

"Thank you very much for your interest in Audience Network. At the time, we are unable to provide you with access to Audience Network. As we grow our publisher base, we will contact you in the future regarding any new developments.

Again, thank you very much for your interest in Audience Network!"

@ankit662003 Hi, I was going through FAN payments terms. They want --"… Registrants outside of United States and European Union should provide an applicable identification number issued by a government agency. The number you enter must uniquely identify you or your business and be associated with the name on your Audience Network Account. " what should we have to put in India ? the PAN number ? In admob I think I provided PAN details. Pls reply.

I had to provide my scanned W-8BEN document.

What eCPM do you get with FAN ?
Can you share a revenue report ? What did you earn before with admob and now with FAN ?
Thanks!

I heard that facebook audience network give better for some days after 2-3 moths the earning will be less.

I already did man,please have a look

It’s something I will worry about after 2-3 months :slight_smile:

So anybody has an idea why we cant join? They say they are closed for now :slight_smile: Don’t understand this?

no you can for now but do not expect too much as in first you can get good output but that not sustained too much.

Is it right that facebook audience network submissions are closed for now ? Does anybody now why ?

They are not closed. But they have a real review process, meaning they do actually reject Apps.

How do you see the stats of the FAN adapter on admob?

There’s something fishy with my FAN Dashboard, My requests keep dropping slightly, day after day eversince 4 days ago and yet I haven’t updated the app, I get around 800 new Installs daily im pretty sure the majority have Facebook Installed.

On the monetize tab, the second link from the top (Mediation report)

Add a variable Allocation