Google new app approval process

just a noob question , what do u mean by transferring apps ? is this done by google or what ? , and if yes , are all reviews and downloads transfer too thx

Put your good apps under somebody else account. Yes by google. Yes everything.

and what about strikes ? are they counted also to the new account after transferring ? , and what will happened to the first account ?

Strikes still remain. You can’t transfer the suspended apps. First account won’t have the chance of being suspended again to be terminated and you will have no strikes on second account. Only issue is, people have down this before and google linked all of them together terminating everything. So nothing is fool proof. I never access that new account from anything. Tell my friend what to do and try to make better apps with some what 100% originality. No base reskins(i make sure i add at least 2 features and redesign the layout), no celeb photos, no ranking names, safer ad placement. Make less playing by the rules but some money is better then no money.

Did you noticed any change in downloads or rankings after you transferred those apps?

I always thought if my GP account gets in trouble that I’ll do the same as you do. But I would access the remote computer through TeamViewer. I have a small nettop that I could place in my cousins house and work remotely. I use AdMob and I’m happy with it, I’m just not sure what happens with your AdMob account, if GP gets suspended. Some people report that they continue to use the same AdMob without problems.

Nothing should change. It should just move to new account.

Yeah I guess that sounds OK. But I don’t want any type of connection to the account so I stay away from handling it directly or remotely with team viewer. When your in control of computer remotely it might just show your IP address. Better safe then sorry. Do everything on your side and just have them upload.
Yes if it’s not a ad violation, account will be fine. Don’t over do it with the ads and try to watch for high click rates.

Hi guys I think now have a human process. I tried upload 2 apks and both are suspended. I checked my analytics and both were with a instalation from Los Angeles. Just one installation. Same time that was suspended.
I think now will be harder upload similar games or apps.

Need more details, what kind of apps? Reskin? What was the reason? Was it the same App both times. Etc?

Truly true, we published an app only for it be be rejected with reason:

"Please address the issue described below, then submit an update with your changes.

REASON FOR REJECTION:Violation of the Ad Policy:

Interstitial ads may only be displayed inside of the app they came with. A prominent and accessible target must be made available to users in any interstitial ad so they may dismiss the ad without penalty or inadvertent click-through.
Please refer to the ad walls policy help article for more information.

All submission rejections are tracked. Repeated rejections due to policy violations will result in app suspension, at which point this app will count as a strike against the good standing of your developer account and no longer be available on Google Play.

This notification also serves as notice for other apps in your catalog. You can avoid future submission rejections and/or app suspensions by immediately ensuring that no other apps in your catalog are in violation of (but not limited to) the above policy. Before publishing applications, please ensure your apps’ compliance with the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit this Google Play Help Center article.

The Google Play Team"

PS: We are using only admob in the app. We have removed the interstitial ads and re-published the app

Were those interstitial on app launch or on exit?

Exit. We made sure they showed only in the app by loading it onCreate() but I guess there’s a delay due to internet connection.

Just wondering. Do you think they have bots/algorithms to detect interstitial ads showing out of apps, or Humans detect them???

all rejection messages with same reason “ad policy violation” , i tink this is the only reason that allow to re-upload new apk without suspending it

My both suspension are not because ad policy.

Nope, We’ve had about 3 non-ad policy violation rejections so far. Some include:

"Please address the issue described below, then submit an update with your changes.

REASON FOR REJECTION:Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the IP infringement and impersonation policy help article for more information.

Your app and/or elements of its listing on Google Play, including title, description, logo(s), or promotional screenshots must not include unauthorized usage of protected works belonging to a third party.
Your app icon and promotional screenshots must not contain images that appear confusingly similar to existing products.
Protected work could typically include product names, brands, images, logos, music, and similar works.

Please make modifications to your app and/or its listing to bring it into compliance. To do so, remove any content that may be a protected work in your app and/or app listing.

If you are authorized to utilize this content, please contact us via the Google Play Help Center and attach verifiable and accepted proof of permission.

All submission rejections are tracked. Repeated rejections due to policy violations will result in app suspension, at which point this app will count as a strike against the good standing of your developer account and no longer be available on Google Play.

This notification also serves as notice for other apps in your catalog. You can avoid future submission rejections and/or app suspensions by immediately ensuring that no other apps in your catalog are in violation of (but not limited to) the above policy. Before publishing applications, please ensure your apps’ compliance with the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit this Google Play Help Center article.

The Google Play Team"

This is a reskin app? I have the same violation but my app was suspended and not rejection like yours.

me too , the same message for two of my apps but they suspending it

Hi guys.

Recently I upgraded two of my apps. For one of them I got a similar mail about “Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior”.
My app is still available on Googe Play, so there was no suspension. But they say I need to fill the ‘appeals form’ within 7 days.
The problem is that I’m not sure why they send me this message. My apps are on Google Play since 2011 and I don’t think there is any kind of ‘impersonation’ in any way.

My question is, if there is any way to get more information what the violation is all about. They don’t tell me what the problem is. It would be hard for me to change every aspect of my app, like logo, screenshots, description, and so on without knowing exactly what their concerns are.

Another question is, if I should see anything in my Google Play console. Shouldn’t there be some kind of message within the console? I’m not 100% sure if the mail really came from Google. It might be another type of spam like the ‘3-day’ notifications.

You can check the sender of the email. It would be easy to understand if its not from Google.

I received this mail via Google Mail. I don’t see a way to view the complete mail header like I see it in Thunderbird.

So shouldn’t I see any related message in Google Play or will Google send only this one mail?