Delay with Publishing

your app link

huh? if i try going to the package name URL it says we’re sorry but this URL etc etc…(app isn’t suspended)…i put up some apps on the 6th that went up fine but since then it hasn’t worked

Is this issue fixed? Not in the case of my friend yet.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sansuki.photoeffects&hl=en

The application is not listed in the phone nor in website when searched with “Photo effects”

Exactly the same issue I faced when trying to upload a new app over the weekend. 0 downloads so far and not listed. Been over 3 days now. No Love for new apps?

Exact Same thing here, I published on saturday and nothing happened. As I always do in these cases, I just contacted Google Play, they usually fix this problem within 2 days.

any change? I have similar issue :confused:

No its not Google issue. if you search for the app name and your friends company you will find it.
Your friend used a very common name where are there 10M+ downloads and hence the app will never be seen on search.

It is a Google issue. Just because it doesn’t affect everyone doesn’t mean its not on Google’s end.

Look at all the people who are suddenly getting issues with apps appearing, not only that but somebody mentioned seeing something on Google Support pages.
Of course it is a google issue, stop spreading mis-information to support your ridiculous agenda.

Let me guess we are all spammers and that’s why we are not seeing our apps? We are being taught a lesson in “Real developing”.

I only commented about specific issue where its user issue and explained why its a user issue. Hence quoted the example.
Obviously some tiny heads cannot understand the difference.

BTW The google Support Message has been there for few months.

Ok Spammers time to go back and refer more people to spam ad networks for your referral money :slight_smile:

Whatever Brolly!

Spammer? I uploaded advanced video player with ffdshow, subtitles, etc. without any ads and one permission and what? It’s google issue ! Not appearing in search…

If you post link to app its probably easy to investigate.
The other developer posted link to Photo app and used a common photo term (and hence not appearing in top search results).

you are just stupid bilyh :slight_smile:

Ok I assume you have no intention of posting your app name because you have something to hide :slight_smile:

But you don’t deny that what ramizixp said?