Dear Phil from Airpush

get milion pushes :stuck_out_tongue: u will earn even with 0,01 ecpm :stuck_out_tongue:

I have 6000 dau on one app with sendroid, dialog ads and notification ads and it yields 3.50 - 4 usd a day, you may get a little more with airpush but donā€™t even bother

thatā€™s what Iā€™m hearing from both you guys and thatā€™s terrible

I can sell some simple method, how to get 10x impressions from OfferWall, AppWall, Banner or Fullscreen ads :slight_smile: cost - $1000, with 30k active users u have it back in 2 days :wink:

{JUST FOR ONE MAN}, {ONE SELL}, {EXLUSIVE}, affiliatex have my method and he is happy :wink:

True story :cool:

Iā€™m pretty sure I know how you do it, does it involve making internet/battery booster apps for suckers?

nope, itā€™s pretty easy, ofcourse i am making it also but no, this is no method

Is it boost impression or new installs/day?

impressions, boost isnā€™t connected to installs / day

No any information more, no guessing and answering, want to check, one person, one sell not more because when everyone knows about it my earnings can fall down.

Time over, sold

Please open new thread to sell your inside info.

Back to Airpush. Every day gets lower. What is going on? Phil did write me and asked me what is going on with my apps. (Some errorsā€¦)

No answer. Did not expect it. Time to move from AirPush?

I think it will be soon.

I was under the impression that push ads were yielding revenue like 5x what you could earn with other stuff. I think some income reports may have mentioned real dollar advantage with the push notifications. Though the ā€œeCPMā€ number maybe misleading - as it maybe counting the ā€œimpressionsā€ as the push notifications that get sent out (which may not be that many - as some have reported here that the impressions seem to scale with ā€œnew installsā€ or DAU (daily active users) and NOT the ā€œActive User Baseā€ as originally suggested by the ā€œearn money even while your app is not being usedā€ model for push notifications).

If Airpush revenue per DAU has gone down - I wonder if it is these factors:

• could just be seasonal post-Christmas slump just like with all other ad networks like Admob etc.

• been mentioned here that advertisers maybe avoiding for various reasons (Google against it, may not last long as an ad model)

• is it the EULA - a greater number of users saying ā€œNoā€ to the notification ads (I wonder if this will make users eventually more skeptical of even the StartApp EULA and itā€™s conversion ratio will go down from the current 80% ?).

• Airpush etc. EULA probably is more serious looking than StartAppā€™s - since Airpush does NOT indicate how to undo the push notification stuff

• users are seeing who the culprit app is in the push notification (thanks to Googleā€™s new policy regarding push notifications)

What was the ballpark DAU on Airpush push notifications prior to Christmas ? Did it go up during Christmas (as happened for most traditional ad networks like Admob etc.) ?

I assume you mean 30K DAU (as reported by AppBrain stats) or 30K Active Users (as reported on Google Developer Console).

I think I know what you are suggesting - in the simple case it will lead to users more directly going to the app on Google Play and should not bother the ad network (one can assume).

However, taken to the extreme it could also be misused so that the user is not taken to Google Play but the ad network thinks it has - and this would be click fraud.

And it will harm the whole space - though realistically the ad networks SHOULD have something in place to identify such apps (which are generating excessive click throughs) - probably Google has the algorithms in place to identify such apps.

So practically what that does is it prevents apps from misbehaving beyond a certain point - so the fruits of the fraud are limited to maybe 20% more than you would get legitimately - while remaining under the radar of click-fraud detection algorithms.

I would think this is a loophole already used by many before.

You know nothing, solution is sold. No fraud clicks. No any information more, sorry.

LOL.
Can we move back to thread?

Yesterdayā€™s stats were sadā€¦ Is anyone else not getting the real amount of ad requests displayed?

I dont. Very strange things are happening ā€¦ :frowning:

The CPM of Airpush is so low these days!

I started to develop apps less than a year ago so I donā€™t have a clear idea about CPM history. Could anyone with more experience share something about that? Airpush has only a couple of years but admob is a quite older I guess. Which CPM values you had and what about variation over the year?

Yeah, it does seem like itā€™s more than just a seasonal drop. Itā€™s not just 1 or 2 networks, I split traffic on a lot of ad networks, and many of them are underperforming.

The conspiracy theorist in me thought there might be some sort of new ad policy coming for the Play Store clamping down on certain types of ads, but I havenā€™t heard anything.

I did notice the recent change in Mobile AdWords. Maybe itā€™s having a ripple effect?

Google Upgrade Is a Tidal Wave for Advertisers | Wired Business | Wired.com

Hereā€™s The Real Reason Google Changed Its Mobile Search Rules - Business Insider