Dear Phil from Airpush

I didn’t knew about this new payment rule until i read your post. i checked your website but was unable to find anything about it. and still in the payment page i can see “go weekly payment with 0 fees” message. i don’t want to get charged 15% from my earnings. when do you activate this rule? and how can we switch back to net 30?

This is a new rule to our weekly payment program. If you are using Airpush exclusivley then there is no fee for the weekly pay. If you are stacking push or icon SDKs your account will be automatically converted to net 30. You will not be charged anything. The 15% fee is for the developers who are stacking and who still want to participate in the weekly payment program.

Thanks

dfdfsfsf.png

Question…

Why is airpush constantly screwing with people stats…I mean c’mon…Not all of us make 10$ a day…Some of us have a brain and have been in this industry for awhile…What’s the point of screwing with the stats? Please tell me, because I’ve never ever in my 5 years of affiliate marketing ever ever seen a cpa company constantly change stats like airpush does.

I mean…C’mon guy’s…Really? You’re shaving the stats so they look good…Do you actually think we’re all retards or something? I actually find it kind of insulting that a company screws with stats as much as airpush does.

that cpm looks pretty good to me, you should see mine, lol

Nah…I’m doing close to a million ad requests a day…but my total pushes are only like 20-30k…Lol When it should be 10x more then that.

yep something major is going on over there

This text is still showing up in my dev console under “Payment Options”:

“Airpush is now paying developers weekly with no fees, holdbacks, or other restrictions.
You will be automatically qualified if you earn $200 in weekly earnings! Weekly payments are made on each Friday for the previous Sunday - Saturday week.”

Why are you just unable to edit that text for days/weeks? Because there ARE resrictions!

airpush is getting more strict…

Airpush just kicked me out from weekly payments for using startapp :expressionless:

Damn man, that’s crazy…I know that you did a ton of business with them too. Like multiple thousands per day. They’re not even burning bridges these days…they’re nuking them

:confused: no thousands with startapp but near thousand peer day :expressionless: I am looking slowly for airpush alternative. Even leadbolt, lower ecpm but not modify stats :[ my fillrate is 1500% for 4 days, wrote to support couple times on chat and nobody fixed it:| …ecpm sucks, fillrate sucks and now they restricted weekly payments without any warning that startapp+airpush is not allowed :[

Is it just me or do notification ads seem like they are on their way out, my average cpm on my sendroid apps is between 50 to 60 cents and my average airpush cpm is between 70 and 80 cents. My admob cpm over the past month is 76 cents. Why inundate users with annoying notifications for the same cpm as banner ads?

They do state that using other SDKs for icon/push ads on top of theirs for the same app disqualifies you from weekly payments. Startapp places and icon, so yeah, that is stacking SDKs.

Yes, you are correct, but this was a recent change. For years they have been paying people weekly with no problem and then suddenly this last month they change everyone to NET 30. No notification (pun intended) that this was going to happen. A simply heads up of 30 days would have been appreciated by many.

ramzixp:

I have about 1500 x 2 = 3000 new installs per day with 2 apps. Recurring users about the same - so 6000 DAU.

For Airpush I suppose the important number is the new installs per day ?

What kind of revenue could I expect if I used Airpush notification ads - just a ballpark figure.

I am averse to push notification - but I might consider using Airpush + StartApp + banner + full screen ads/appwall in a new app.

I am getting about $2-3 revenue per day from Admob, $2-4 from AppBrain (both these are down after started using Leadbolt AppWall), $11-15 with Leadbolt AppWall, and $1 or so with GetJar (free upgrade - though hopefully can raise this with better integration).

With StartApp I know I could probably get:

3000 x 0.8 conversion rate x $0.012 ($12 RPMD) = $28.8

which would equal what everything else is earning.

So how would Airpush notification ads fare ?

Thanks.

Leadbolt is also offering icon ads - when they mention eCPM I assume these are on installations or on actual use of the icon and any stuff done via the icon ad ?

pwndroid, u said in one thread that u have some alternative to airpush, I wrote u pm but no reply, can u share me on PM?

You can also share this information for everyone :wink:

Mine is $0.21 (yesterday $0.13) with aproximately 60s refresh time. There is a huge drop in January on all ad types it seems.

With garbage CPM and no more weeklies, the allure is no longer there for Airpush. I’m not removing StartApp from my apps. Other alternatives are Leadbolt and Senddroid. Senddroid still offers weekly payments.
Think I’m gonna go with them.

lol, sendroid, 50 cent cpms on dialog ads and notifications, that is no way to make money unless you have a million pushes like ramzixp or affliatex