Confusing alert from FAN

100’s of apps using same app placement id for fan, they been aprroving all apps on google play and denying my 3rd party apps. Daily earnings and impressions still remain the same. I think popular apps with lots of impressions wont be affected but apps with low users will be if they not on play store, so new apps publish to play store and dont test until after published.

Guys, today I found out from support staff that not only we cant use same App ID for many apps, but we cannot even use same App ID but different placements for each app.
Should be each app gets its own ID. And they should definitely be in GP.

A question now, because after quite some time I am creating new App IDs to start my updates. Seems like, even though I send test requests, they dont register in their dashboard and it wont move one step over to Step 3 where they can get reviewed. More than 6 hrs have passed now, still asks for test requests.

Do you get same?

In these last few days, when I published a new App on Google Play (using the same old App and Placement IDs) I always got a message from FAN saying that they accepted the new package name to Audience Network. Usually about few hours up to 1 day after the App was live on Google Play

These last apps I am adding as new App IDs are already in GP and they already have FAN, but their ad units are all into one app, it’s why I want to change the ads units and I prepared update.

I didn’t try to add a new App on FAN for a very long time now (as I reuse existing apps). When you add a new App, do they still require to review manually the App before allowing access to Audience Network?

Yup! They want test request and then they ask for your URL. When you give it, the actual reviewing process does not take long, half day maybe. But for me, the test requests I am sending do not change the state of the dashboard now. It still asks for requests -.-
I have contacted support but by the time they reply this prob will be probably fixed.

Whats wrong with FAN lately?
One of my apps gor approved at once when it went online, but surprisingly it still asks me to send Test ads request in order to get approved -.-

And 3 more apps (1 new, 2 updates) are now all online, they are asking for test ads even though I sent more than 20 requests for each and still are not live. 3 days now! I sure hope my user do not see the Test Ad from FAN whenever the app requests an ad :confused:

Their support as always slow. No reply yet.